MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Fwiw - on his podcast I’m told the other two schools he mentioned to add on to that were:

Louisville
And

NC State

I’m done (at least today) explaining things to many here (not you) so y’all read into what you will. I’ll share my thoughts privately with @whoopingcane
I mean Louisville and NCSt to the B12 seems entirely realistic... it's the rest that isn't lol.

Advertisement
Those who doubted my powers of
clairvoyance

25682542-08f4-4676-ad3e-ea81c577e35e_text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shot

Chaser

Don’t be surprised if Miami winds up in B1G and fsu is not in big or sec- even if Miami move comes later so optically it seems bad and mopes melt around uncertainty.

Just sayin

(Which could also be temporary for them)

Cough. Cough. Cough

And yeah fyi I told multiple posters many of you respect an article was going to drop on this over a week ago in dm. If people weren’t such ******** I would have shared it in the thread then too but I have receipts so believe what you want.

Last edited:
Cough.
And yeah fyi I told multiple posters many of you respect an article was going to drop on this over a week ago in dm. If people weren’t such ******** I would have shared it in the thread then too but I have receipts so believe what you want.

Sadly, a bunch of us have had to take the discussion to DMs, due to certain ******** on this thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement

"They've been a disruptive partner."

And this, gentlemen, is why you let others publicly go scorched earth and see what happens. Doesn't mean we aren't working behind the scenes. I'm trying to remember the last time a big realignment move was made with this much noise. UT/OU and USC/UCLA all worked in silence.

The same guy who said our AD search was a “****show” ?? Just trying to make sure.
Only idiots think reporters get it right every time or that they get wrong info then reported out to audience truthfully because a good source had a bad pov

You report what you’re told and get other sources on. Being wrong is different than being malicious in lying. GTFOH with 100% infallible bull****

So is this simply ensuring the P2 conferences are not appearing to be interfering with the ACC? FSU / Clemson play as independents for 2025 and THEN go to the P2?

Advertisement
Back