MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Just your usual twitter realignment clout chaser but still noteworthy

tenor-1128633132.gif

Advertisement
I CAN ONLY HOPE FOR THE BIG 12 THINK ABOUT **** the SEC AND THE ****hole in the north. create a new national conference

Advertisement
I CAN ONLY HOPE FOR THE BIG 12 THINK ABOUT **** the SEC AND THE ****hole in the north. create a new national conference
Create one with what though? The best available teams are Miami, FSU, Clemson and Notre Dame. Three of them already play in the ACC and the 4th has a scheduling agreement with the ACC.

Create one with what though? The best available teams are Miami, FSU, Clemson and Notre Dame. Three of them already play in the ACC and the 4th has a scheduling agreement with the ACC.
Miami FSU Clemson ND UNC VA Tech Lville are prolly the best of the rest for football prestige and theyre all in the ACC. only Utah probably would make out of the west coasters b12 teams

Advertisement
idk who this is but he at least says he writes for someone lol

Would Be funny, but color me skeptical that a guy who writes for the Arizona Wildcats site who haven’t even entered the big 12 officially for a season yet has all the inside the conference headquarters scoop

(Edit - skeptic doesn’t mean I think he’s full of ****- to save my alerts)

Last edited:
Would Be funny, but color me skeptical that a guy who writes for the Arizona Wildcats site who haven’t even entered the big 12 officially for a season yet has all the inside the conference headquarters scoop
True but there was some writer that tweeted about all the Pac 12 to Big 12 moves

Advertisement
There is no certainty in any of this other than that Ispy will distrust every source not from CIS...
Literally bull****.

I said a skeptic. Not anything else. Reading comprehension.

Swaim and genetics and monty.

But you be you

Advertisement

(Not that this nitwit from the Arizona 247 site would know)

FSU and Clemson are going to the SEC.

The speculation in this tweet and elsewhere is all about Brett Yormark fanning the flames of ACC instability so he and his Big XII can collect the scraps once the SEC and B1G are done poaching the ACC

(Not that this nitwit from the Arizona 247 site would know)

FSU and Clemson are going to the SEC.

This is all about the Brett Yormark fanning the flames of ACC instability so he and his Big XII can collect the scraps once the SEC and B1G are done poaching the ACC

I wouldn’t climb out on that limb tbh. I truly don’t know if fsu and Clemson will get into p2 this round. And Miami is separate issue in this scenario

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back