MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
It would be nice if the ACC Commissioner, ACC presidents, and Miami fans would stop crapping down their legs at the mention of Yormark's name, and just fought back.

What I'm about to suggest will not fix the ACC, but it would certainly with the "third place battle" with the Big 12.

And it's so simple.

Immediately extend ACC invitations to USF, UCF, WVU, and Cincinnati.

War over. ACC defeats Big 12.

It would be nice if the ACC Commissioner, ACC presidents, and Miami fans would stop crapping down their legs at the mention of Yormark's name, and just fought back.

What I'm about to suggest will not fix the ACC, but it would certainly with the "third place battle" with the Big 12.

And it's so simple.

Sure sure

But how does ACC keep the schools wanting to leave??

Just curious how the B12 commissioner could be actively having talks with teams from the ACC about joining his conference and it’s no big deal. Anyone else see an issue here?

More importantly, how does the oh-so-scary ACC GOR prevent F$U and Clemson and others from getting firm offers from the Big 10 and/or SEC, but everyone's OK with the Big 12?

There's a lot of bull**** being spread around right now.

Advertisement
Sure sure

But how does ACC keep the schools wanting to leave??

If you honestly beleve that F$U and Clemson would join a Big 12 with an easternmost team of Iowa State...

Look, the best defense is a good offense. If you build a better squad than what the Big 12 offers, then you create a situation where F$U/Clemson would be insane to go to the Big 12.

The Big 12 is only "attractive" because they are being more aggressive right now. There is nothing inherently better about the Big 12 teams or markets that the ACC already has.

How is that Big 12 Network going? What channel is that?

And, look, circumstances could change. I'm not predicting a "winner" or saying one side will absolutely win the battle between Jimmy and Timmy.

But if the ACC Commissioner wants to be aggressive and win this, he will take the east. He will take USF and UCF and WVU and Cincy.

The market has already said that the western teams are not worth as much.

And it's so simple.

Not only have you been 15000% wrong on everything, but now you steal my ideas and don’t give me credit?

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Would be the greatest self burn in American history
We are seeing the internet totally congested with misinformation that borders on the ridiculous. Just read one "report" that ESPN desperately wants FSU / Clemson in the SEC but at the moment there are 5 or more schools voting against their admission, hence the B12 talks being necessary as the only vehicle that ESPN can direct them to ... if they don't end up in the Big 10. TNT having their broadcast rights was also thrown out as potentially part of that scenario (owned by Warner Bros Discovery). Swaim / Fluaguar / Genetics / B12 Mafia ... everybody has their version posted as "breaking" for clicks.

Advertisement
We are seeing the internet totally congested with misinformation that borders on the ridiculous. Just read one "report" that ESPN desperately wants FSU / Clemson in the SEC but at the moment there are 5 or more schools voting against their admission, hence the B12 talks being necessary as the only vehicle that ESPN can direct them to ... if they don't end up in the Big 10. TNT having their broadcast rights was also thrown out as potentially part of that scenario (owned by Warner Bros Discovery). Swaim / Fluaguar / Genetics / B12 Mafia ... everybody has their version posted as "breaking" for clicks.

ESPN'S only concern is, How will all of this affect LeBron's legacy?

If you honestly beleve that F$U and Clemson would join a Big 12 with an easternmost team of Iowa State...

Look, the best defense is a good offense. If you build a better squad than what the Big 12 offers, then you create a situation where F$U/Clemson would be insane to go to the Big 12.

The Big 12 is only "attractive" because they are being more aggressive right now. There is nothing inherently better about the Big 12 teams or markets that the ACC already has.

And, look, circumstances could change. I'm not predicting a "winner" or saying one side will absolutely win the battle between Jimmy and Timmy.

But if the ACC Commissioner wants to be aggressive and win this, he will take the east. He will take USF and UCF and WVU and Cincy.

Fantastic reference.

Advertisement
I will say this.

While I'm not a fan of the Big 12 strategy, it would be funny if the Big 12 adds UM and F$U, and possibly USF down the road.

The SEC could **** off at that point, for all I care. Go chase UNC and UVa.
Pardon me for asking as I don’t follow this closely so I’m sure I have missed plenty but how would that be good for UM?

Advertisement

Bro, I agree with the majority of slap you sling here, but let's be honest **** Phillips is a *****, and a placeholder who still thinks it's the 90's or early 2000's. He is currently the WOAT commissioner of a dying ***** known as the ACC. He is almost as worthless as Bukake James was at Miami.

I 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 at your sentiment of **** Phillips trying to do anything remotely progressive...he's a Cuck, let's be honest here man.

The FSU / Clemson strategy to sue the ACC into adding Cinci, WVU and leveling up USF and UCF to their level is really something...
It would be crazy, but then again, can you ever say never? If something like that were to happen, I would think they'd go after TCU and Houston first. Get more of a foothold in Texas.

Still, until there is any kind of stability as to the extension of the ESPN deal, hard to see the ACC being able to be aggressive until that is settled.

Advertisement
Back