MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
This is just absurd. He really expects everyone to believe that the B1G would bypass the chance to have one of its members in the state of Florida, and it is supposed to be all or nothing for UNC & UVA.
If true it would be nothing short of stunning, but I'm not buying it.
I could honestly see this being leaked from the B10 with the purpose being to try to lure the SEC into going hared for UVA and UNC to ensure they get them while the B10 really targets who they want from the jump - ND, FSU, Miami, and A&M

Advertisement

So which is it lol

If anything this is all a ploy by ESPN to kill the ACC while not having to pay the extra charge getting the schools they want into SEC lol. Yeah we'll just kill the bottom 6 ACC programs and shift the ones we actually like to B12, and give them a slight raise lol....

If anything this is all a ploy by ESPN to kill the ACC while not having to pay the extra charge getting the schools they want into SEC lol. Yeah we'll just kill the bottom 6 ACC programs and shift the ones we actually like to B12, and give them a slight raise lol....
Swaim has never posted a legit scenario and has no contacts. Worse, unfortunately he is apparently very ill, and could be posting crazier things than normal due to being medicated. Virtually every "twitter journalist" is sitting in their basement trolling for clicks.

The only one I would give any credence to is Josh Pate who is an actual journalist, employed by a major network, and his only comments have been that a). FSU and others will be out of the ACC b). Some announcement by at least one party should take place before August 15 and c). The B12 is attempting to attract Miami and Louisville. There are too many millions of $$$ for any program or person close to a situation to actually leak legit information. The only certainty is that a lot of AD's are dialing to confirm options.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This Fothermucker OWES CIS royalties for unpaid use of "sauces".

We have plenty of lawyers on this site and I have directed them to send a strongly worded CEASE AND DESIST letter.

Setiously, we let this go unchallenged and before you know it other chat boards are taking our fruit cups in the lunch line.

It ends now.

#IDontPlayWithCopyrightOrTrademarkIllCutYouLikeABitch
#ImaPitcherNotACatcher

Advertisement
This Fothermucker OWES CIS royalties for unpaid use of "sauces".

We have plenty of lawyers on this site and I have directed them to send a strongly worded CEASE AND DESIST letter.

Setiously, we let this go unchallenged and before you know it other chat boards are taking our fruit cups in the lunch line.

It ends now.

#IDontPlayWithCopyrightOrTrademarkIllCutYouLikeABitch
#ImaPitcherNotACatcher
If Elon starts calling them porsts, it's time to throw hands.

Maybe FSU makes sense from one perspective (eyeballs/football) but not from another (academics). Pretty sure the networks are bringing forth possible additions to the conference presidents and that’s where things get tricky.

I do think B1G is going to be in Florida, but if the presidents have their way, it’ll more likely be Miami due to AAU
This is what I was alluding to in my post.

Advertisement
Back