MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's probably the last resort. Who really wants to be the school that votes Wake, Syracuse, and BC out into the street?
I wouldn't say it's the last resort. I'd say its the only resort if the GOR is not being contested in court (presumably because the risk of losing is too high)

That's probably the last resort. Who really wants to be the school that votes Wake, Syracuse, and BC out into the street?

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Sorry Cat GIF by Ferhat Şaşkın

Advertisement
The B12 has equal or worse weather in November ...

BYU, Cinn, Colorado, Iowa St, Kansas, Kansas St, West Virginia, Oklahoma St, and Utah.
And some of those places are as bad, if not worse, than the heat down here early in the season. There must be some magical spring and fall days weather-wise in Oklahoma, Kansas, and North Texas because I don't see how anyone wants to live there with the temps in the 100s often in the summer and frigid cold in the winter.

That's if the Big 12 would go with equal shares to FSU and Clemson. I believe the talk is bumping up FSU and Clemson to get them near the Big 10/SEC in revenue and leaving the rest of the schools alone. If so, just give it time and that will collapse. The rest of the Big 12 bent over for Texas and we all see how that worked out.

Advertisement

Not possible. The (constantly wrong blowhards/Turbo Karens) here say there is no universe where any quality team would even consider the Big 12 as a viable option.

Or you know, you could listen to (constantly right/Handsome Scholar and Gentleman) Squidbum who said that the only realistic path for teams who want to get out of the ACC is to a conference with an ESPN connection: SEC or Big 12. That's how the real world works. Disney lawyers don't accidentally leave escape clauses in tv contracts.

Advertisement
Just curious how the B12 commissioner could be actively having talks with teams from the ACC about joining his conference and it’s no big deal. Anyone else see an issue here?

Advertisement
Back