MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
COFFEE INDUCED RANT INCOMING.

“Behind the scenes”

La ciudad MÁS chismosa del mundo… yeah, they’re in FULL FORCE quiet as can be.

The Columbus mafia sure kept a WRAPS on where they were channeling their HEAD COACH search.

John H Ruiz always been SUPER QUIET on Twitter.

Mas family famous for being HUSH HUSH.. no one ever knew where the CUBANS were being attacked from.

Behind the scenes is fantastic copium. It’s the perfect COVER. But i keep coming BACK to Occam’s razor.

Theres a reason Rad said to the media “we love the ACC.” While fsu ad was all “idgaf, this place sucks.”

Theres a reason fsu is suing and we’re NOT.

there’s a reason that Miami has seen fsu win all court battles and still seven months later ISNT suing.

Theres a reason Clemson jumped in months after FSU and we sit ON THE SIDELINES.

There’s a reason UNC voted against suing and we joined the losers by suing.

There’s a reason UNC was publically in-fighting about leaving while we roll Rad out to gush on THEIR balls.

Painful… but all we have is “MOVE IN SILENCE” where every other thing we do we’re chismeando enfrente de la familia. But on conference realignment WERE FORT KNOX.

Take your cheap quote and like farming. I’ll even give you ONE. But evidence points against BEHIND THE SCENES. so I’m ****ED.

For the record, I’m agreeing with this. But would you like Miami to sue the ACC to go…..where, exactly? If Miami had a concrete agreement from a P2 conference to take them right now, they’d be involved in litigation as well.

Yesterday I stated a few things that are 100.0% factual here.

This next statement, I cannot say is 100.0% factual, but I think it’s a REALLY good bet as of right this minute: Miami does not have a spot in a P2 league as of this minute. FSU and Clemson are behaving the way they are because they DO have a spot. That much is factual, no matter how much the blind faith suckers here want to play games. I believe Miami’s behavior is being shaped by the same process. Neither conference wants Miami right now. What that means short-term and long-term remains to be seen as this shakes out. But, it ain’t great.

Latest from you know who:

https://x.com/Genetics56
@Genetics56

FWIW, Miami's most likely future will be with the remade ACC or Big 12. Going back to 2022, I have learned that Miami was not a main target of the Big Ten or SEC even back then, and there is no indication that has changed today. They still remain not approved by FOX

What an a**hole.
Flugaur did a complete show this past week on how full of **** genetics is and never taking ownership when he is dead wrong. Genetics doesn’t know nearly as much as he thinks he does.

Advertisement
When it comes to Miami, genetics (1) doesn’t know anything and (2) has an agenda. This is the same guy who said “back in 2022” that Fox wanted us as did Big 10 presidents.
We have our own versions of genetics right here -- agendas and don't know -- yet push things to their audience...

I tend to agree with @OrangeBowlMagic -- if we had a seat at the table, we likely would not be acting like we don't...

Last edited:
Yeah, imo he doesn’t know nearly as much as he leads on. And frankly, almost nobody does. This is very fluid. But he’s got a pretty good grasp of the landscape in general.
Seek help if you believe that. He’s been a clown online for years and has been proven over and over to be a pathetic **** and wrong repeatedly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is some speculation that the infamous COMPOSITION CLAUSE can be triggered on Monday IF FSU announces their departure on Monday as a composition change of 2 schools can trigger it (SMU being added and FSU being removed). THEORETICALLY that could mean ESPN presents a modified media proposal prior to this season.

There is some speculation that the infamous COMPOSITION CLAUSE can be triggered on Monday IF FSU announces their departure on Monday as a composition change of 2 schools can trigger it (SMU being added and FSU being removed). THEORETICALLY that could mean ESPN presents a modified media proposal prior to this season.

How does it benefit FSU to do that?

Advertisement
How does it benefit FSU to do that?
?? The FSU gang is saying that they are out ... and will announce prior to August 15 ... possibly as early as Monday (opinion of some). They know where they are going, media partners in agreement, the ACC exit fee is a known, and meanwhile the GOR issue (FSU vs ACC) will continue in the Florida court system. Their belief is that the "GOR" = 0 value, no buyback is necessary for FUTURE media rights, no reason to delay their announcement any longer. Debate is whether they will be able to begin play in the new conference in 2025 or 2026. Just more smoke at this point ... we will see.

Yeah, imo he doesn’t know nearly as much as he leads on. And frankly, almost nobody does. This is very fluid. But he’s got a pretty good grasp of the landscape in general.
Seems like he regurgitates the current rumors depending on which way the wind is blowing that day. He’s up to date on all the rumors but he doesn’t bring informed value as an insider.

?? The FSU gang is saying that they are out ... and will announce prior to August 15 ... possibly as early as Monday (opinion of some). They know where they are going, media partners in agreement, the ACC exit fee is a known, and meanwhile the GOR issue (FSU vs ACC) will continue in the Florida court system. Their belief is that the "GOR" = 0 value, no buyback is necessary for FUTURE media rights, no reason to delay their announcement any longer. Debate is whether they will be able to begin play in the new conference in 2025 or 2026. Just more smoke at this point ... we will see.
Agreed. I should have been more specific. How does them announcing tomorrow to trigger the Composition Clause benefit them?

Advertisement
Back