MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
I think so. There was another thread that I recall Andrew or d$ killing for messing up their analytics but that one was just a free for all on anything. This is a slow moving train wreck that we just watch as it grinds along in slow motion destroying anything in its way.
There is nothing slow about this thread.

This is a full throttle assault to one's senses top to bottom.

A crime against humanity. This thread is why the UN Security Council was created. This thread is why there are UN Resolutions.

Last edited:
I have a question for everyone since there seems to be quite a bit of copium going around with the inevitable path that FSU dips.

What's your opinion on Radakovich a few years later?
Unless he's moving in silence which i highly doubt

Edit: For being the highest paid AD he's not good. He should be making big moves but he seems to just not want to rock the boat. The baseball coach hire was dog****, for example.
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless he's moving in silence which i highly doubt

Edit: For being the highest paid AD he's not good. He should be making big moves but he seems to just not want to rock the boat. The baseball coach hire was dog****, for example.
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB
For the 100th time radakovich didn’t make the bb hire. It came from board which was stupid

Advertisement
Latest from you know who:

https://x.com/Genetics56
@Genetics56

FWIW, Miami's most likely future will be with the remade ACC or Big 12. Going back to 2022, I have learned that Miami was not a main target of the Big Ten or SEC even back then, and there is no indication that has changed today. They still remain not approved by FOX

What an a**hole.

Is he an ******* if he’s not wrong?

Advertisement
Funniest thing to me about folks stance on Radakovich. He is being held accountable by many for the program being less attractive to the P2 because we have sucked for over 20 years. Radakovich was hired after Mario was hired and Mario is 12-13. Baseball coach was not hired by him either.

Guys make the point that the reason FSU is suing is because they have a future destination in the P2. How does anybody know that Rad isn't being vocal because the U doesn't have a spot? How does anybody know that Rad isn't being vocal because he knows that FSU/Clemson are setting the stage for every team to get out that wants out? Folks simply think operating in silence is a bad thing when they really don't know what the **** is going on.

The most important things for us to hope for this year is for our program to start showing it is a winner and for our TV ratings to improve. Surely the B1G folks are smart enough to recognize that the same coach that built up Oregon is the same coach who is building up Miami and that the financial investment is there.

The second thing for us to hope for is SEC expansion. They will most likely take 1 or both of FSU and Clemson, and are also interested in UNC others. That would put Miami in a really good position for expansion. While FSU may be the first choice for the B1G and that takes carriage fees off the table for the state of Florida, that doesn't mean Miami is eliminated from B1G consideration as TheOriginalCane has pointed out because our portion of our state so much more heavily populated than other ACC teams in their states. We are already the 3rd most viewed ACC team while sucking for over 20 years. That can change quickly and did change the last year Miami was any good in 2017.

I'm LMFAO at 22 years of suckage being blamed on Radakovich and him not being vocal when folks are clueless about what conversations have gone down behind the scenes.

We are all frustrated with the situation our program is in but misguided blame and/or taking it out on each other is really unnecessary.

Last edited:
Latest from you know who:

https://x.com/Genetics56
@Genetics56

FWIW, Miami's most likely future will be with the remade ACC or Big 12. Going back to 2022, I have learned that Miami was not a main target of the Big Ten or SEC even back then, and there is no indication that has changed today. They still remain not approved by FOX

What an a**hole.
This guy is all over the place. He said that FOX wanted Miami in the BIG along with the OSU and Michigan presidents. It’s somewhere in this 1000 page thread 😂

Cool, literally never heard that. You think he's doing a good job even if he didn't make that hire?
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
So Rad is not to blame, but the Board is....

Good thing the Board won't have anything to do with the most important issue in University history and the subject of this thread....👀

Advertisement
COFFEE INDUCED RANT INCOMING.

“Behind the scenes”

La ciudad MÁS chismosa del mundo… yeah, they’re in FULL FORCE quiet as can be.

The Columbus mafia sure kept a WRAPS on where they were channeling their HEAD COACH search.

John H Ruiz always been SUPER QUIET on Twitter.

Mas family famous for being HUSH HUSH.. no one ever knew where the CUBANS were being attacked from.

Behind the scenes is fantastic copium. It’s the perfect COVER. But i keep coming BACK to Occam’s razor.

Theres a reason Rad said to the media “we love the ACC.” While fsu ad was all “idgaf, this place sucks.”

Theres a reason fsu is suing and we’re NOT.

there’s a reason that Miami has seen fsu win all court battles and still seven months later ISNT suing.

Theres a reason Clemson jumped in months after FSU and we sit ON THE SIDELINES.

There’s a reason UNC voted against suing and we joined the losers by suing.

There’s a reason UNC was publically in-fighting about leaving while we roll Rad out to gush on THEIR balls.

Painful… but all we have is “MOVE IN SILENCE” where every other thing we do we’re chismeando enfrente de la familia. But on conference realignment WERE FORT KNOX.

Take your cheap quote and like farming. I’ll even give you ONE. But evidence points against BEHIND THE SCENES. so I’m ****ED.

COFFEE INDUCED RANT INCOMING.

“Behind the scenes”

La ciudad MÁS chismosa del mundo… yeah, they’re in FULL FORCE quiet as can be.

The Columbus mafia sure kept a WRAPS on where they were channeling their HEAD COACH search.

John H Ruiz always been SUPER QUIET on Twitter.

Mas family famous for being HUSH HUSH.. no one ever knew where the CUBANS were being attacked from.

Behind the scenes is fantastic copium. It’s the perfect COVER. But i keep coming BACK to Occam’s razor.

Theres a reason Rad said to the media “we love the ACC.” While fsu ad was all “idgaf, this place sucks.”

Theres a reason fsu is suing and we’re NOT.

there’s a reason that Miami has seen fsu win all court battles and still seven months later ISNT suing.

Theres a reason Clemson jumped in months after FSU and we sit ON THE SIDELINES.

There’s a reason UNC voted against suing and we joined the losers by suing.

There’s a reason UNC was publically in-fighting about leaving while we roll Rad out to gush on THEIR balls.

Painful… but all we have is “MOVE IN SILENCE” where every other thing we do we’re chismeando enfrente de la familia. But on conference realignment WERE FORT KNOX.

Take your cheap quote and like farming. I’ll even give you ONE. But evidence points against BEHIND THE SCENES. so I’m ****ED.

You’re hurt dog…

As a private University we can move in silence. If I look at it Objectively, I would have to think UND and UNC are the most attractive to other conferences, including the B1G. I also don’t see the SEC letting the B1G just take who they want. Our best bet is this gets tied up in the courts past 8/15 and we have a season that reminds everyone what Miami can mean to college football.

Advertisement
Back