MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

I’m not convinced the ACC COLLAPSES. zombie ACC is right
Zombie ACC = defacto collapsed ACC

easy gif1719490292787.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
ONE huge fact that you're overlooking my friend is that you are looking at "the old days" when it was strictly SEC vs Big 10 or Fox vs ESPN. That model has changed dramatically based on the NEW network partnerships that have been created ... like VENU Sports ... a streaming partnership that is being launched by Disney / ESPN / FOX / Warner Bros / Discovery ... starting this Fall.

The added streaming product will permit more time slots for broadcast programming college football games (and other sports). IT HAS BEEN COMMENTED that a significant amount of horse trading has taken place between the MEDIA PARTNERS in putting together their new programming models. "Properties" involved in that horse trading reportedly include CFP sublicense agreements, some realignment moves, and broadcast 'sharing' related TO upcoming realignment moves.

One scenario that has been speculated is that FSU + one or more additional ACC schools will be moved TO the Big 10 ... and a number of those games will be broadcast ON ESPN, as part of the "horse trading" that has taken place over the past 6 months.
Is FUBU TV a player in this at all?

Zombie ACC = defacto collapsed ACC

If the SEC/B1G absorb six or fewer teams from the ACC (both conferences combined have no more than 40 members) than a zombie ACC may survive as the Eastern Time Zone's equivalent to the Big XII.

But if the SEC expands to 24 and the B1G takes Miami and Notre Dame, then it's much more likely remaining ACC schools like Louisville, Pitt and others that have a Big XII invite head West just for stability's sake.

No P5 school is trying to end up like another Oregon State or Washington State left behind in the quicksand

Ladies & Gents, I’ve decided to scroll through many of the pages, & I painstakingly took on the task of reading through majority of the post, & I can honestly tell u, I came up w/ the most logical conclusion I may have ever had in CIS history:

This thread absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, suck donkey balls w/ a side of Gorilla dyck.
Bruh. There be a lot of this
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

And this
you-went-full-******.gif

Then this
1710351866606.png

And I just can't help but to do this
GIF-231219_162453.gif

Advertisement
If the SEC/B1G absorb six or fewer teams from the ACC (both conferences combined have no more than 40 members) than a zombie ACC may survive as the Eastern Time Zone's equivalent to the Big XII.

But if the SEC expands to 24 and the B1G takes Miami and Notre Dame, then it's much more likely remaining ACC schools like Louisville, Pitt and others that have a Big XII invite head West just for stability's sake.

No P5 school is trying to end up like another Oregon State or Washington State left behind in the quicksand
And these questions still remain hanging out there don't they:

What of Oregon State's and Washington State's futures?

Why do they suffer but Northwestern and Vandy (and others like them) do not?

Unsustainable.

Tons of voices who scream about equality sure do love some inequality and injustice in P2 vs the rest don't they?

ge3FhpWm28zkHWwbdx.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back