Clint Hurtt

Advertisement
I wonder if Mario will bring him here as DC? He's been the Seahawks AHC/DL Coach for 5 year's how and has been groomed by Ken Norton Jr, he's really liked and respected in the NFL. I remember his last stint here didn't go so well but he's grown a lot since then

Not a fan and never really was. Always got the impression he did more talking than coaching. Lines didn’t impress me at UM or in Seattle. I know some people that went to HS with him. Said he was incredibly talented before injuries derailed him.

Advertisement
Interesting that it was retweeted by this site that he's leaving the Bears as an LB coach. We don't have an LB coach do we....Or recruiting coordinator per se

And yes, I know the history that's there but we've been talking power move for some time n
Do you remember anything at all about the Shapiro incident?
Clint Hurtt is a DL/Asst. Head Coach for the Seattle Seahawks for the past 7 years. I think college coaching is is in his rear view mirror.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t imagine this. Although he can recruit his *** off. Strong loved him up at Louisville (DL coach and director if recruiting when Strong had UL rolling), but was forced to let him go following the Shapiro nonsense.

He has matured a lot since he has been here and is really well respected.
I have as well, but still think we can do better. I would take Partridge all day long over Hurt. And Hurt hasn’t been in the recruiting game for years.

Had a lot of time to grow since Randy era. He's spent a lot of time around some great football minds.

Advertisement
Back