Clint Hurtt

PLease correct me if I am wrong. Is it correct he is banned from coaching in NCAA for ten years?

Advertisement
Was he implicated or was his name brought up amidst scandals just as many of our coaches were? I know this isn't even fathomable but it's interesting due to the retweet was all I was saying. Duh....Manny Diaz coaches the lbs as well but if anyone thinks he'll stay at a lb/DC capacity and not eventually move into a DC/assistant head coach capacity to keep him here then you'd have to be out of your mind.

Seriously, and I say this with all due respect....LOG OFF.

Advertisement
Interesting that it was retweeted by this site that he's leaving the Bears as an LB coach. We don't have an LB coach do we....Or recruiting coordinator per se

And yes, I know the history that's there but we've been talking power move for some time now

:tedbong:

Interesting that it was retweeted by this site that he's leaving the Bears as an LB coach. We don't have an LB coach do we....Or recruiting coordinator per se

And yes, I know the history that's there but we've been talking power move for some time now

Clint is that you?

What type of stupid **** is this?

JC

Advertisement
Remember the name Nevin Shapiro? Well Clint Hurtt was attached to his hip and he should never be allowed on Miami's campus. Any team that touches Clint will have a lot of attention focused to their program but maybe Strong doesn't care at the University of Middle South Florida.

Yes, our linebackers are definitely the weak link. **** Hurts would turn them into All-Americans. Oh wait....

Advertisement
Clint Hurtt is a very good coach. Take a look at his bio. It's impressive.

Bios are like highlight reels on steroids. According to every coach's bio, he is responsible for every success anywhere near them. None of them have ever been accountable for dismal failures.

Advertisement

The level of idiocy involved in this post is so ******* profound.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm sure our former corrupt DL coach will do way better with LBs than Manny Diaz did.

This is a thread I debate a moderator should delete, or, let the thread stand and watch the merciless pummeling and negging of the OP.

Advertisement
Back