Clint Hurtt

as an authorized representative of Vernon, correct?
I honestly don't remember all the stuff from Nevin BS, so I'm talking out of my ***. I just felt of the 4 coaches implicated (him, Hill, Stoutland, and Pannunzio), Hurtt came across looking worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As a Seahawks fan, I am curious as to why Hurtt would leave Seattle. Pete hates firing assistants, mostly because he hires his friends and family. They did drastically change the defensive front this past year and the results have not been great for the pass rush (though run defense has been pretty good). So I would wager that it's either philosophical differences or he knows Pete is retiring/fired.

As a Seahawks fan, I am curious as to why Hurtt would leave Seattle. Pete hates firing assistants, mostly because he hires his friends and family. They did drastically change the defensive front this past year and the results have not been great for the pass rush (though run defense has been pretty good). So I would wager that it's either philosophical differences or he knows Pete is retiring/fired.

You answered your question in the last sentence.

Unless they run the table and make the playoffs, which is highly unlikely, that thing is getting blown up.

I fed yall crumbs back in October that he was coming home. Still hasn't happened yet...but I have my target list on who to roast if he does lol.

Advertisement
Pete as AD?!!!

You answered your question in the last sentence.

Unless they run the table and make the playoffs, which is highly unlikely, that thing is getting blown up.

Likely, but Pete is stubborn and the owner is hands off (she inherited the team from her late brother). One losing season in a decade probably doesn't warrant firing. But if faced with the possibility of having to trade Wilson, I'd bet on Pete retiring. He's not going to start over at 70.

Advertisement
I honestly don't remember all the stuff from Nevin BS, so I'm talking out of my ***. I just felt of the 4 coaches implicated (him, Hill, Stoutland, and Pannunzio), Hurtt came across looking worse.

Nevin wrote him out a check to help cover some expenses for his wedding. $2,500 I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back