Clint Hurtt

Advertisement
Too much of a connection with Nevin's sheenanigans. Plus while as UL a think he negative recruited against UM pretty hard.
Fair points but the Nevin stuff is now a looong time ago, and I'd kinda expect an opposing in-conference quote to negative recruit. I'd be interested to know how much connection to the college game he still has since he's been in the league a while now. He definitely has more cred now working under Carroll than he did years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Settling is Jethro Franklin or Randy Melvin

Clint is a 3 run homer. Just shy of a grand slam.
Thanks! That's reassuring.

Look, everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and it really seems like he went to NFL and made him into someone we want. And, he was always a great recruiting.

Thanks! That's reassuring.

Look, everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and it really seems like he went to NFL and made him into someone we want. And, he was always a great recruiting.
And he's working with someone like Mario who is no BS - he's not gonna get caught up in grey-area stuff like that.

Clint might be one of the best recruiters in the country. Very good coach too.

And he's working with someone like Mario who is no BS - he's not gonna get caught up in grey-area stuff like that.

I know he used have a great recruiting rep but he's been out of CFB for almost 10 years. I'm hoping he still has contacts but 10 years is a long time.

Advertisement

You totally made my day!!! Let's go!!!!

Advertisement
three things.

1. the shapiro stuff is stupid. he drove a recruit around, please!
2. he's an alum. that means a lot.
3. he's been an NFL coach since 2014. that's 7 years of NFL experience. you cannot buy or replace experience.

BRING

CLINT

HOME
Well...he did put his name on a check linked to Olivier Vernon.

Advertisement
Back