Clemson home dogs against FSU

its clear as day yall havent watch BC much..they ****** suck.

Like worse team in the acc suck...i had clemson winning anyway...it went up now to me laying money on this one after watching that full game last week.

BC skill positions are complete trash...no speed...nothing and FSU couldnt exploit that...What are they gonna do with Clemson's DL and LBs that actually can run a bit.

Clemson offense is sh*t but they should be able to put up enough to win this one.
What happened to FSU's offense then, is Travis hurt?

Advertisement
I think this is very much like 2013 when I believe fsu was about a 2 point favorite in Death Valley and they beat the **** out of Clemson. It won’t be 51-13 but I don’t see Klubnik doing anything to keep the game very close. FSU is going to score points, they’re going to score on everyone they play this year. I don’t see Clemson’s offense being able to keep pace. I actually think Duke and Miami have better shots to beat them because of QB play.

Hope I’m wrong though and Travis makes some mistakes or if he’s limited maybe he’s one-dimensional. But if him and Bell are 100%, they’re gonna score 30 on Clemson and I don’t know if Clemson can return serve on that.

Both teams have decent offenses but let’s not forget Duke has a good defense this year and made CU look bad. Both FSU and Clemson’s defenses are ok this year. FSU has an advantage at QB and more offensive weapons but CU is tough at home. I just know we need to beat both this year!

What happened to FSU's offense then, is Travis hurt?

They looked like they were going through the motions to me. Trap game, believing in their own hype and looking ahead to Clemson.

Not sure we should expect that going forward, but I also am not sure they're overly disciplined, either. We'll know how good FSU really is if Clemson gets ahead of them early and punches the Holes' offense in the mouth. A team full of transfers with weak coaching leadership could come apart. Are their transfers guys like Cohen, Lee, Deen and Mauigoa who bring more cohesion, or are they mercenaries looking for a good time and some NIL money on their way to the NFL? Not so sure. ... We'll see their true colors when they're down.

Advertisement
This game doesn’t mean as much to Miami’s ACC title chances as you’d think. IMO you’re gonna have to put up a 7-1 record to get to the title. Hard to see these teams being in contention and all of the sudden losing to a bottom of the barrel team. Maybe Louisville or Cuse gets someone? I just don’t see anybody else other than those two making an impact outside of the 5 teams that have a realistic shot. And that’ll be cut down to 3 by the end of October.

FSU has Clemson, Miami, Cuse and Duke

Miami has UNC, FSU, Ville and Clemson (at NC State is tricky but right now looks like a win)

Clemson has a loss and still Cuse, Miami, UNC and FSU (at NC State is tricky but right now looks like a win)

Duke has a win vs Clemson still has FSU and UNC (home vs NC State and early enough to where they won’t be any better on offense. Looks like a win)

UNC has Miami, Duke, Cuse, Clemson, (at NC State is tricky but right now looks like a win)

Cuse is the wild card. Can they make it? IMO no, but they’re are gonna be a problem for weak defenses. They could very well determine who plays in Charlotte with an upset. Clemson with a loss on Saturday is probably eliminated. FSU with a win, has the inside track. Duke already has the other inside track and the easiest schedule left.

Any way you look at it, Miami’s only way out, is through. You get everybody but Duke. You earn your way there, or you sit and watch from the couch.
Nice analysis. We will have a clearer picture by the end of October. If the Canes can get thru October undefeated, then I like our chances getting to Charlotte. That would eliminate Clemson and likely UNC.

A split against UNC and Clemson wouldn't eliminate us, but we'd have to win out.

One game at a time, but I'm feeling very confident against both UNC and Clemson.

UNC can't stop our offense and I think our defense has enough to hold UNC under 30.

Against Clemson, nothing about them scares me. Their offense doesn't scare me and their OL is the weak link. I'll be interested to see if they can run the ball against FSU.

I see Clemson struggling to score points against good teams. However, one important factor not to overlook is that they have a bye giving them 2 weeks to prepare for us.

I'm drinking the early Kool-aid believing Miami beats Clemson by a wider margin than A&M. The key is if Clemson's offense struggles, we will wear down their defense and put up a lot of points. It's early, but I think A&M's defense is at least equal to Clemson's defense and Clemson's offense isn't as good as A&M's offense.

Our offensive line can neutralize the Clemson DL. We have a better QB, WRs, and OC than them. I think we continue to put up 40+ on every opponent. It would be funny if Miami (Ohio) is our lowest point total for the season.

OK, I've drank a whole pitcher of Orange and Green Kool-aid. I'm sky high hoping I don't hit that sugar low.

I truly believe our team will get even better than what we saw against A&M.

GO CANES!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Umm, OK, let’s start from the beginning class. There are three teams in college football we UM fans want to lose every week, in everything they do: UF, FSU and ND. Next week we will discuss what to do when they are playing each other.

watch it high school GIF
Don't forget taint*

Don't forget Notre Dame. They can be a spoiler. Not sure how they count in the new system, though

Notre Dame plays at Duke , at Louisville, at Clemson,
They also play Wake Forest & Pitt
ND is not a football member of the ACC. It's a nonconference game for every ACC team that plays them. They don't count for anything except affecting your national ranking depending on a win or loss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Normally, I wouldn't care who would win the FSU/CLEM matchup. But if you want the scenario that would really impact our ranking should we defeat both of them, it would be us playing against an undefeated FSU team. So you want FSU to remain undefeated till we meet.....and beat them. Big picture guys. Big picture!
Naw f**k that big picture!!!!

One of Clemson's starting OL- Walter Parks- and one of their best secondary guys -Andrew Mukuba- are "undetermined" for Saturday. Certainly won't help...

Advertisement
34-21 fsu

I think fsu will struggle early against Clemson’s disruptive defense, essentially what I think will happen is (because fsu’s defense is no slouch) Clemson offense will struggle a bit more leaving their defense on the field eventually giving up a few big plays as fsu takes the win

Advertisement
Back