Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
UGA beat Mizzou last year in the final minute and should have lost. Mizzou went 6-7. Good teams lay stinkers, there’s no doubt about it. I think BC’s QB is a lot better than someone who would lead a 3 win team too, and he was a really big equalizer.
its clear as day yall havent watch BC much..they ****** suck.

Like worse team in the acc suck...i had clemson winning anyway...it went up now to me laying money on this one after watching that full game last week.

BC skill positions are complete trash...no speed...nothing and FSU couldnt exploit that...What are they gonna do with Clemson's DL and LBs that actually can run a bit.

Clemson offense is sh*t but they should be able to put up enough to win this one.

Advertisement
I think Clemson will win bigly. I said before, FSU has a good team, but their vaunted reputation is based mostly on beating LSU in season openers. Sometimes one team just has the other team's number. Both openers were tough games, but last year FSU had a significant advantage of tune up game against Duquesne before LSU, while FSU was LSU's opening day opponent. Then FSU beat a bunch of bad teams (we were one of those). They lost 3 other games to ranked opponents and then squeaked out a 3 point win in the bowl game against a bad Oklahoma team. Again credit to them because they could have easily dropped a game to lesser competition, but they beat up the inferior teams. I think Clemson players have been hearing all the talk that "their run is over" and they are going to make a definitive statement against FSU to shut up the critics.

Advertisement
Can they somehow both lose?
Animated GIF

Like worse team in the acc suck...i had clemson winning anyway...it went up now to me laying money on this one after watching that full game last week.

BC skill positions are complete trash...no speed...nothing and FSU couldnt exploit that...What are they gonna do with Clemson's DL and LBs that actually can run a bit.

Clemson offense is sh*t but they should be able to put up enough to win this one.

Same conclusion. My money's on Clemson at home.

You’re involved with ball very intently so it surprises me you think this 1 game, on the road at noon with a huge game the following week where the QB gets hurt at the end of the half has some lasting impact on the rest of the season. I don’t think this tells us a single thing about FSU. But I’m definitely not gonna argue with you about the game this weekend. I think FSU wins, but I’m not confident on that. Guess we’ll just have to see how the rest of the year goes. I put almost zero stock long-term into that game for FSU’s season outlook. But we will see how it goes.

Advertisement
I think Clemson will win bigly. I said before, FSU has a good team, but their vaunted reputation is based mostly on beating LSU in season openers. Sometimes one team just has the other team's number. Both openers were tough games, but last year FSU had a significant advantage of tune up game against Duquesne before LSU, while FSU was LSU's opening day opponent. Then FSU beat a bunch of bad teams (we were one of those). They lost 3 other games to ranked opponents and then squeaked out a 3 point win in the bowl game against a bad Oklahoma team. Again credit to them because they could have easily dropped a game to lesser competition, but they beat up the inferior teams. I think Clemson players have been hearing all the talk that "their run is over" and they are going to make a definitive statement against FSU to shut up the critics.
This will be Clemson's "maximum effort" game, even more so than vs. Souf Carolina. I realize that's a controversial opinion, but I believe this.

Advertisement
For the record, Pate like FSU in a convincing win. Maybe if it was an FSU, but I think Dabo is going to use the disrespect card big time and they are at home.

This game doesn’t mean as much to Miami’s ACC title chances as you’d think. IMO you’re gonna have to put up a 7-1 record to get to the title. Hard to see these teams being in contention and all of the sudden losing to a bottom of the barrel team. Maybe Louisville or Cuse gets someone? I just don’t see anybody else other than those two making an impact outside of the 5 teams that have a realistic shot. And that’ll be cut down to 3 by the end of October.

FSU has Clemson, Miami, Cuse and Duke

Miami has UNC, FSU, Ville and Clemson (at NC State is tricky but right now looks like a win)

Clemson has a loss and still Cuse, Miami, UNC and FSU (at NC State is tricky but right now looks like a win)

Duke has a win vs Clemson still has FSU and UNC (home vs NC State and early enough to where they won’t be any better on offense. Looks like a win)

UNC has Miami, Duke, Cuse, Clemson, (at NC State is tricky but right now looks like a win)

Cuse is the wild card. Can they make it? IMO no, but they’re are gonna be a problem for weak defenses. They could very well determine who plays in Charlotte with an upset. Clemson with a loss on Saturday is probably eliminated. FSU with a win, has the inside track. Duke already has the other inside track and the easiest schedule left.

Any way you look at it, Miami’s only way out, is through. You get everybody but Duke. You earn your way there, or you sit and watch from the couch.
Don't forget Notre Dame. They can be a spoiler. Not sure how they count in the new system, though

Notre Dame plays at Duke , at Louisville, at Clemson,
They also play Wake Forest & Pitt

Meh. I unfortunately like FSU here. I think they have more offensive firepower while Clemson doesn’t have the horses to take advantage of FSU’s questionable secondary.

I went to BC FSU and BC did not play that good. They are still terrible, FSU looked so flat and are completely overrated. Do they have good individual players? Yes. They’re secondary and is terrible and they aren’t a good team as a whole. Clemson is 72-3 in their last 75 at home dating back to 2011. Clemson is going to win, I’d be absolutely stunned is FSU won

Advertisement
Back