Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being a home underdog against a team you've beaten 7 years in a row is just a slap in the face, and that Duke game was a once in a lifetime debacle. I expect Clemson to respond and win.

30-24 Clemson

Travis commits 2+ TOS

Clemson joins the top 25 again and wins out until they meet us for a top 15 showdown at the rock where we take them to the cleaners..

Advertisement
Home field is a beatch. I want to see how they go against Travis, who was hurt last week.

FSU offense good their defense bad. Clemson Offense average, their defense good. It’s gonna be a close game. But I see both teams scoring a good bit.
Hope they both lose!! GO CANES

Advertisement
Scholarship players not spotted with FSU: QB Brock Glenn, RB Samuel Singleton Jr., WR Kentron Poitier, WR Deuce Spann, WR Ja'Khi Douglas, WR Goldie Lawrence, TE Jerrale Powers, OL Robert Scott Jr., OL Julian Armella, OL Qae'Shon Sapp, OL Kanaya Charlton, OL Lucas Simmons, OL Daughtry Richardson, DL Darrell Jackson, DL KJ Sampson, DL Ayobami Tifase, DE Aaron Hester, DE Lamont Green Jr., LB DeMarco Ward, LB Dylan Brown-Turner, DB Akeem Dent, DB Ja'Bril Rawls

Jordan Travis has his left shoulder in a brace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back