Charges dropped against Mark Walton

LOL y'all are so absurdly clueless, it's almost comical.

NFL GMs would sign OJ Simpson TODAY if they felt he could help them win. The ONLY thing that they won't touch is a Kaepernick type issue. Something causing racial/political divide...and actually, really just only things that would cause the white fans with money to take it elsewhere. NOTHING else matters.

I don't know whether or not Mark will get another shot in the NFL. What I do know, without a doubt, is that question will be answered by his talent and his talent ONLY. Not these arrest reports that no one outside of Miami even really know about.

Joe Mixon PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE TEETH AT FULL FORCE ON VIDEO, and he's doing just fine. And it has nothing to do with "2nd chances" or anything like that. It's because he's a good football player. Period.
You literally said nothing anyone else here didn’t say but you clapped for yourself as like you know something no one else does. Congrats

Advertisement
Y'all have really strong opinions based on some ignorance here.

Go back and research the details of his arrest when he was in college, and how absolutely absurd the whole thing was. Charges ended up dropped.

Now he gets accused of violence against a pregnant woman and somehow THOSE charges are dropped too? Really... he allegedly commits an a violent act against a PREGNANT WOMAN and the charges get dropped?

There's something fishy about all of it, was from the beginning.

Go back and research the details of his arrest when he was in college, and how absolutely absurd the whole thing was. Charges ended up dropped.

Now he gets accused of violence against a pregnant woman and somehow THOSE charges are dropped too? Really... he allegedly commits an a violent act against a PREGNANT WOMAN and the charges get dropped?

It does seem awkward being super serious then boom dropped history gone while a persons life is trashed especially with his Bipolar issue getting under-control.
I feel for him the road gets tougher to back in the NFL , I would guess at best a team would give him an opportunity on a commission / achievement bases till he proves himself again there fore no one losses with everything to gain if he rebounds.

He knows nothing else in the working world to do only friends hiring him to exist , tough deal here solutions are tough to find now that he lost everything.

This dude needs to get on some mental pills. I feel like he’s losing his mind. May have an undocumented illness. Hope he rights the ship bc he can play at that level we’ve seen it

Advertisement
Hope he gets another chance. He's a fringe talent who could have really carved out a niche for himself catching some passes, hanging toward the end of a team's depth chart and playing on special teams. That **** would have gotten him 5-7 years in the L. And, a better pension.

If he wants ho’s all he has to do is rent a beach house in DR every few weeks and he doesn’t even have to look at anybody down here unless all hey want is hard dck and bubble gum. If I was him I wouldn’t even let a girl in the car. Once they know that it’s easy for them to press your buttons and your baller it’s a wrap. They’re gonna dig their heels into the side of that g-wagon to see if you smack them up.

Advertisement
Pattern of behavior here seems to suggest "scumbag". I know if he went to FSU or UF I'd be calling him a scumbag.

dont forget the running from cops and getting tased

Advertisement
He needs help, first, b4 thinking of any NFL aspirations.

Wish him the best, and the best has nothing to do w sports

Advertisement
The weirdest part of the whole Walton saga was that he seemed like such a good kid at Miami. Was always a good interview, played like a warrior, and was a leader of the team.

In

Ur right!!! Its a huge conspiracy to get Mark Walton.

LOL y'all are so absurdly clueless, it's almost comical.

NFL GMs would sign OJ Simpson TODAY if they felt he could help them win. The ONLY thing that they won't touch is a Kaepernick type issue. Something causing racial/political divide...and actually, really just only things that would cause the white fans with money to take it elsewhere. NOTHING else matters.

I don't know whether or not Mark will get another shot in the NFL. What I do know, without a doubt, is that question will be answered by his talent and his talent ONLY. Not these arrest reports that no one outside of Miami even really know about.

Joe Mixon PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE TEETH AT FULL FORCE ON VIDEO, and he's doing just fine. And it has nothing to do with "2nd chances" or anything like that. It's because he's a good football player. Period.
If Kaepernick was a top level quarterback they would have signed him too. It’s just not worth the risk for a back-up/plan B quarterback.

Advertisement
Back