Charges dropped against Mark Walton

Advertisement
hes been working out consistently since the covid.

I dont know the dolphins were his shot imo....flores liked him.

I think he can possibly get a cfl look. But does he have the mental stability to go through that type of grind?.
He needs football structure, and med management/counseling

LOL y'all are so absurdly clueless, it's almost comical.

NFL GMs would sign OJ Simpson TODAY if they felt he could help them win. The ONLY thing that they won't touch is a Kaepernick type issue. Something causing racial/political divide...and actually, really just only things that would cause the white fans with money to take it elsewhere. NOTHING else matters.

I don't know whether or not Mark will get another shot in the NFL. What I do know, without a doubt, is that question will be answered by his talent and his talent ONLY. Not these arrest reports that no one outside of Miami even really know about.

Joe Mixon PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE TEETH AT FULL FORCE ON VIDEO, and he's doing just fine. And it has nothing to do with "2nd chances" or anything like that. It's because he's a good football player. Period.

ALL OF THIS ^^

Advertisement
LOL y'all are so absurdly clueless, it's almost comical.

NFL GMs would sign OJ Simpson TODAY if they felt he could help them win. The ONLY thing that they won't touch is a Kaepernick type issue. Something causing racial/political divide...and actually, really just only things that would cause the white fans with money to take it elsewhere. NOTHING else matters.

I don't know whether or not Mark will get another shot in the NFL. What I do know, without a doubt, is that question will be answered by his talent and his talent ONLY. Not these arrest reports that no one outside of Miami even really know about.

Joe Mixon PUNCHED A WOMAN IN THE TEETH AT FULL FORCE ON VIDEO, and he's doing just fine. And it has nothing to do with "2nd chances" or anything like that. It's because he's a good football player. Period.
Yea, but your talent level determines the type of chances you get. OJ Simpson is a HoF, Joe Mixon has all-pro potential. You can find a Mark Walton in the draft every year. Game is the game.

Yea, but your talent level determines the type of chances you get. OJ Simpson is a HoF, Joe Mixon has all-pro potential. You can find a Mark Walton in the draft every year. Game is the game.

That's literally what I just said. His talent will dictate where/if he plays. That's all. If you can find a Mark Walton in the draft every year, and I agree you can, then he won't be signed. But it has 0.000% to do with the off the field stuff. None. If he were Saquon Barkley good, he'd be signed on his way out of the courthouse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The talent gap between Walton & Mixon is huge. Comparing them doesn't make sense. You can find a street agent comparable to Walton, and I was surprised the Dolphins gave him a chance last year. I'd be shocked at this point if another NFL team gives him a chance.

Advertisement
The talent gap between Walton & Mixon is huge. Comparing them doesn't make sense. You can find a street agent comparable to Walton, and I was surprised the Dolphins gave him a chance last year. I'd be shocked at this point if another NFL team gives him a chance.
Mixon was also a single incident while he was in college

Hope Mark has learned and takes advantage of freedom whether in football or other endeavors. Not much out there surpasses freedom.

Advertisement
Back