Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

Based on your responses with your friends, I can only surmise that you didn't want Larry Coker or Al Golden fired. LOL

Yeah because Jim Morris is like Larry Coker and Al Golden.

Wrap it up dude

You're a bozo of epic proportions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Louisville loses a home regional = "gagged"
Miami loses a home regional = "caught the wrong team", "small sample size", "tuition hurt recruiting".

I don't know how else to explain this to people who are determined not to understand.

Last year's Louisville team was the # 3 national seed. They were one of the best teams in the country and failed to get to Omaha!

Yes. Gag. Flop. Epic failure.

The 2012 Miami team wasn't very good. If you expected them to be a 'real' threat or get to Omaha then you're just delusional.

This shouldn't be hard to understand. Just because Miami has more history than Louisville doesn't mean that particular teams (or years) have higher expectations.

But somewhere somehow the prize of national titles was lost, and even if the pope himself were the head coach, you would be saying its time for a change.

You want to push out a guy who's won the Coastal Division 3 years in a row, the ACC Regular Season 2 of the last 3 years and has been a national seed in back-to-back seasons.

Not to mention is on the brink of back-to-back 50-win seasons and back-to-back trips to Omaha.

Say that out loud and then try to sell us the idea that you're the rational one who's making sense.

The guy with all these recent achievements should be pushed out and we need a new voice?

Advertisement
Do I think Bobby Bowden was a hall of fame coach? Yes. Do I think Fsu needed a change?

Another silly Bobby Bowden comparison.

The guy was 80 years old and hadn't sniffed a national championship race in 9 years.

Jim Morris is 66 years old and sniffing them right now.

Delusional.

USC has 12 won national championships and has made the tournament (field of 64) a handful of times since 2000. The past does not predicate the future.

This is probably the stupidest argument they make.

Somehow since Louisville had low expectations before McDonnell if he fails with national seed teams it doesn't matter because, well, they sucked 15 years go.

This should make even somebody like Jagr blush with embarrassment.

The school also didn't share my view on Al Golden until the school shared my view on Al Golden. What a terrible standard.

You 'view' on Al Golden is not that impressive since you seem to hold it with every coach even Hall of Famers who have national championship contending teams.

It degrades your (maybe warranted) opposition to every other coach.

Do I think Bobby Bowden was a hall of fame coach? Yes. Do I think Fsu needed a change?

Another silly Bobby Bowden comparison.

The guy was 80 years old and hadn't sniffed a national championship race in 9 years.

Jim Morris is 66 years old and sniffing them right now.

Delusional.

sniffing them now? Lol

i hope we win one

cant fathom any way we will

fresno state gives me hope

im sorry you don't get it. #3 simply isn't getting it done. If being a national seed 3-4 times a decade was the goal we would be right on time. It isn't. We are off the mark. Time for a change.

Advertisement
"But.....but......Louisville lost when they were a national seed! Therefore Miami should be happy with just going to Omaha! Yeah!"

Let's see how Alabama is treating Nick Saban if they go even five years without a title.

Guarantee you they won't be saying "but he won the West division, and, um, Tennessee hasn't won one either!!!"

Advertisement
If a team with 2x the resources (Louisville) performs worse than Miami, how is Miami the team that is under-performing. Completely asinine. What do these people do for a living? What does that make U. Southern California?

Louisville has performed worse than Miami exactly once from 2012-2016. Time to change the narrative, because it's false.

Advertisement
I work the night desk at a hotel during the week and every other weekend (when I have Friday nights off) I help my uncle with his tree trimming business. I also sell Star Wars toys on Etsy that I find at yard sales to supplement my income. What does my method of employment have to do with my opinions on Jim Morris?

"He won the Coastal!!!"

No more proof is needed, as Ron Fraser shudders in his grave.

He shudders over something that didn't exist when he coached.

Good one.

And, again, you quote me with something I never said.

That's the kind of honesty we can expect from you.

Last edited:
It's funny how we're already counting this as an Omaha trip given the radical, unpredictable nature of baseball in small, random sample sizes.

Advertisement
Back