Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

Let's see how Alabama is treating Nick Saban if they go even five years without a title.

He'd still be one of the best coaches in college football. Same with Jim Morris.

And if he goes to the playoff in back-to-back years and people want him out then, well, those people are morons.

Advertisement
It's funny how we're already counting this as an Omaha trip given the radical, unpredictable nature of baseball in small, random sample sizes.

Another thing for you to understand.

We're the national seed in our pod. We should be in Omaha. The likelihood of an upset is there but it's very small.

I know you are saying the rosary every night in hopes that Miami loses but it's likely that they won't.

To bad for you.

The likelihood of staying within 10 runs of Florida in Omaha was also very small, but instead of admitting the gap that existed between the programs, we were lectured on the randomness of baseball. Can't ever tell what might happen in just a couple of games.

I'm just worried that Boston College might have that "hot pitching staff" that Miami hitters coincidentally run into this time of year.....every single year.

"The 2012 Miami team wasn't very good."

That's cutting edge analysis right there. What was the big giveaway.....losing 22-4 to Stony Brook and SE Missouri State on back to back days?

Funny, though, the RPI said we were #11 before that weekend.

Advertisement
I know you are saying the rosary every night in hopes that Miami loses but it's likely that they won't.

If you think it takes divine intervention for Miami to lose in the post-season, then I know for certain that you think this is the summer of 2002.

I'm just worried that Boston College might have that "hot pitching staff" that Miami hitters coincidentally run into this time of year.....

Boston College has a top arm or tow but they've given up 8 runs so far in the postseason. Good but not otherworldly like Texas Tech in 2014.

But keep reaching.

Advertisement
That's cutting edge analysis right there. What was the big giveaway.....losing 22-4 to Stony Brook and SE Missouri State on back to back days?

I think when they lost 8 straight ACC games in the middle of the season.

That team finished 11-14 over their last 25 games.

I'm just worried that Boston College might have that "hot pitching staff" that Miami hitters coincidentally run into this time of year.....

Boston College has a top arm or tow but they've given up 8 runs so far in the postseason. Good but not otherworldly like Texas Tech in 2014.

But keep reaching.

Texas Tech wasn't very good on the mound the week before they played us. It was against us that they had their magical turnaround. Look it up.

Advertisement
Who said anything about you? Don't flatter yourself. Our bats have gone silent at this time of year for 15 years. Look it up.

Don't play dumb. You're dumb enough as is.

You keep alluding to the one time I said we got beat by an unconscious pitching staff.

Texas Tech wasn't very good on the mound the week before they played us. It was against us that they had their magical turnaround. Look it up.

You keep making this stupid point even thought Texas Tech gave up 6 earned runs in 8 postseason games. Newsflash: They didn't play 8 games against us!

RPI of 11. RPI knows all.

It was 12 actually.

You can't even get your talking points right.

You are a walking, talking illustration of incompetence.

Advertisement
Let's see how Alabama is treating Nick Saban if they go even five years without a title.

Guarantee you they won't be saying "but he won the West division, and, um, Tennessee hasn't won one either!!!"

They go two years without a playoff, and year three he is fighting for his job. No playoff year 3, year four they have a new coach.

But Clemson is a team that made the playoff and lost a year ago and they are happy. Dabo S must be a great coach and they expect to win like Bama every year. I mean they pay their coach over a million dollars.

lol

sniffing them now? Lol

Back-to-back 50-win seasons, national seeds and Omaha trips.

Only to a bozo like you is that not 'sniffing' it.

And we were how close to winning a national championship? Is it enough that we have a good team with no real shot of winning a title? Because whether you want to come out of fantasy land or not we had no shot of winning a title. That is good enough for you. I get it. It isn't good enough for me.

You keep making this stupid point even thought Texas Tech gave up 6 earned runs in 8 postseason games. Newsflash: They didn't play 8 games against us!

You have problems following a discussion, don't you?

You claimed that Boston College has not been otherworldly like Texas Tech was. GUESS WHAT. Texas Tech was not "otherworldly" one week before they played us either. The plane ride to Coral Gables must have been quite a magical ride, because an ordinary pitching staff found their groove when they played Jim Morris' bats.

RPI of 11. RPI knows all.

It was 12 actually.

You can't even get your talking points right.

You are a walking, talking illustration of incompetence.

Oh, wow, then it's obvious that we had no business beating #35 OR #87 . Now it makes sense.

Can we finally agree that the RPI doesn't tell us how good a team is, and that you can stop using it do defend Morris' failing seasons?

Advertisement
Back