Canes vs. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Way to bounce back. So happy for Harlond . Him and Joseph are big time off the bench. Need one more to step up off bench… preferably from front court

Last edited:
Advertisement
Neither was Pack. Beverly outplayed him on both ends. It’s interesting because Pack is always a negative on defense and needs the ball to impact the game, Beverly and Joseph may be better overall fits next to Wong.

Pack plays lazy man. I saw some hustle out of him tonight but 90% of the time he’s not going to come up with the 50/50 ball. I don’t know if it’s a strength issue or a hustle issue, but… it’s something L has addressed (politely) and Pack needs to fix.

Advertisement
Thank you Beverly. Beautiful response…defense and rebounding need the work.
1673488636775.gif

Pack plays lazy man. I saw some hustle out of him tonight but 90% of the time he’s not going to come up with the 50/50 ball. I don’t know if it’s a strength issue or a hustle issue, but… it’s something L has addressed (politely) and Pack needs to fix.

Not lazy, just short, slow, weak and unathletic. Athletically, he's like the guard version of Rodney Miller.

Advertisement
Great response from the team to move to 5-1 in ACC in what was a must win game before we head on the road for a tough battle against NC State.

Good composure by the team and coaching by Coach L when BC made their run in the second half - they’re a scrappy team. Good to see the 3’s go in, and Beverly wow, what a performance!

Not expecting that type of performance every time but even if we got half of that would be great - he looked like the player we thought we were getting out of high school.

Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back