Canes vs. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are these refs literally retarded? Neanderthal picked up his dribble at the top of the key and took 4.5 steps to the basket.

Then that was in NO WAY a foul on Omier for his fourth.
Ever hear of a Euro step?

That’s a prime example of why I’m not as critical of Omier on his foul issues...

Post is literally aggressively pushing him & extending his arms, Omier makes a flippant response swipe & he gets called for the foul. Post did too but, still...

Because from the beginning of the season they put a marker on Omier, he gets officiated different from nearly every other Big Man I see playing around the country. He’s not allowed to get away with half of the stuff most Bigs do, so when he ends up getting ticky tack fouls IMO it’s not automatically his fault or due to careless play on his part.

Advertisement
Not sure if it's terrible basketball IQ or undisciplined, but Omier has got to get his fouls under control. There have been a few non-calls where Omier could've easily picked up more fouls.

As I said earlier, sometimes I think he's just too strong for his own good. Contact that goes uncalled for ordinary players gets called on him because he launches someone in the process

Advertisement
Not sure if it's terrible basketball IQ or undisciplined, but Omier has got to get his fouls under control. There have been a few non-calls where Omier could've easily picked up more fouls.
Every call isn’t on him, he’s playing by a different set of rules than the rest of the Bigs we match up against.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back