Brilliant Coaching (If not **** Move) or Lucky Corching?

Colorado KState game last night had 4 straight plays of “injured” KSt players and I was screaming at the TV I can’t watch this **** because how bad it slows down the game.
I’m glad Rece and the game day crew did a segment on it, I bet it’s fixed this offseason

Advertisement
Anyone that thinks he did this on purpose does Sweatin to the Oldies
You see the assistant coaches subbing him in and be completely calm. Usually you see a hectic sideline when you have an illegal substitution happening and that looked as deliberate as it can be.

The distance towards the first down was so big, he took the time over the yardage because there was no way to stop the clock. Protect the sidelines and ball-game.

He had his team purposefully kick it at an OSU player to make it a live ball. Let's not act as if he is a moron.

Advertisement
how its officiated in High School is, we blow it dead before a snap because than its illegal substitution and its a 5yd penalty. If you let the snap go off it would be illegal participation which is a 15yd penalty.

I only make condescending remarks to those who make irrational post pawning them off as facts.
@BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati

I often find the unwashed masses, the unclean, the little people, the peasants if I may, get so easily offended when I plunge the sword of truth into the soft white underbelly of bat **** koo koo.

If that is condescension, then that is a "them problem" for their tiny little and frail brains, not of a concern for my greatness that they are unable to comprehend the simplest of explanations that I grace and enrich their meaningless lives with.

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
TrumpyCane wants to know why stop at 12?

Should have put 20 in there!
That was actually going to be a thought I put out there.

Go big, or GTFOH.

Put whole 85 roster enchilada on the field.

Whoopsies...did we do that!!??

**** it...line the corches up too.

The fatal flaw to my genius here is it probably buys you an added 15yd Unsportsmanlike flag...pussies.

Eating shrimp makes you ***
My man says, "**** yeah they do"

Screenshot_20241013_122343_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to put like a 10-15 play minimum if you go out with an injury…or a maybe it costs you a TO …or make it more costly and if you do it you’re out till the end of the quarter

Not sure if it was intentional, but my thought after watching it live was that if an offensive penalty results in a 10 second runoff then at the very least a defensive one should result in resetting the clock to the time the ball was snapped if the offense takes the penalty.

Advertisement
Back