Bolden out for the year

Advertisement
It makes no sense if he had a torn labrum why did he only launch his shoulders at people

But it doesn’t mean it’s in his best interest. A coach has every right and every power to sit somebody with an injury cleared or not cleared. He played a senior with a torn labrum with one of the deepest safety rooms in the country. Manny just became a certified dyck in my book.
You do realize that Bolden's snaps have been severly cut the previous 2 games right?

Advertisement
Its not about having a new coach now, its about having a new coach at all. Every win they get is a potential step closer to him weaseling his way into another season. If the ax drops now I can cheer for victory every week knowing we are getting a new coach regardless of the outcomes.
It really is that simple.

He is a red shirt junior, why does he say he isn't coming back?

Why would he come back?? Time to move on to the youngins! Bolden had flashes but didn't put it all together like everyone thought he was the next great Safety but meh what a disappointment imo! He had that one nice hit where he busted his lip and nose up good im sure he's had a few concussions along the way too just wasn't right ever since..

Advertisement
Y’all keep up that hating on players while also asking why our fan base is accused of sucking…
Our fan base is no better or worse than most out there. Bubba came and played hard, he just wasn’t a good safety. Wish him good luck in the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell that to the staff that was at A&M before Jimbo came. If you believe they a top level coach has no say so, I got some stock you should invest in.
Thanks for opening my eyes to what has happened at A&M as if i give a ****. Miami isn't hiring a top level coach and they aren't getting rid of their medical staff as part of a HC "hiring process".

Advertisement
Back