Bolden out for the year

Advertisement
I’ve said that he’s not good and I stand by it. But he has the physical tools and I hope he someone can bring it out. Good luck Cane.

I made the comment before I saw the comment about a torn labrum. I feel like Manny really sacrificed the health of these guys to try and save his own ***.
We can all agree, Manny has failed so far as a HC but I 100% disagree that he has demanded players play injured to save his job. not buying it for one second, no way. you guys are reaching now out of hate.

Advertisement
I can see us w/ a 7-6 season. I think Pitt runs us out the building, and the excuse will be young, that’s what Pitt does (see what they did to Clemson), on the road, etc. etc.

However, the latter part of our schedule is super cake walk, and I can see us on a winning streak to end the season, but losing in the bowl game, and b/c we ended well, dealing w/ adversity of injuries, youth movement, promising foundation, blah blah, they’ll turn a blind eye.
Scared of this scenario bro

I can see us w/ a 7-6 season. I think Pitt runs us out the building, and the excuse will be young, that’s what Pitt does (see what they did to Clemson), on the road, etc. etc.

However, the latter part of our schedule is super cake walk, and I can see us on a winning streak to end the season, but losing in the bowl game, and b/c we ended well, dealing w/ adversity of injuries, youth movement, promising foundation, blah blah, they’ll turn a blind eye.
The sad truth about our administration

Advertisement

I’m afraid you might be right. Manny gets another year because of all those reasons in a historically pathetic year for the ACC.

Looking forward to losing to some directional school in a meaningless bowl game. What a disaster.

Manny told him his playing time was going to decrease moving forward because of the missed tackles and 24 and 15 will B rotating more at safety and he said I rather sit out the rest of the season and prepare my mind and body for pro day…Manny is evaluating everything and everybody..he has No choice at point…he needs players N the game that R give him the best chance to Win and Winning keeps his job…he’s learning to listen to others..before he was Not being coachable..Now look out…he’s literally a man or a Manny on a mission..LITERALLY..

Good show. At 36:30, a caller started talking about this Bolden situation and started making great points. Is Bolden hurt? Most likely. Is it a season ending injury? Most likely not. Being out for the year due to injury sounds waaaaay better than getting your spot took by a TRUE freshman. Isn't it weird just last week, Bolden said he felt like he's been playing good? His snaps decrease tremendously and now he's been dealing with an injury supposedly since week 2?

MY opinion is that this also has something to do with Trob wanting to play the guys HE wants to play but Manny wants to play the seniority card because maybe he feels like he owes Bolden. Trob ain't storming out of meetings for no reason.

Advertisement
Manny told him his playing time was going to decrease moving forward because of the missed tackles and 24 and 15 will B rotating more at safety and he said I rather sit out the rest of the season and prepare my mind and body for pro day…Manny is evaluating everything and everybody..he has No choice at point…he needs players N the game that R give him the best chance to Win and Winning keeps his job…he’s learning to listen to others..before he was Not being coachable..Now look out…he’s literally a man or a Manny on a mission..LITERALLY..
Just posted something similar. I don't necessarily think it's Manny's own choice. I think he's being forced to make these decisions, obviously trying to save his job. If it was up to him, guarantee Bolden would still be playing and STARTING going into the next game.

Bubba had some good games for us last year and looked like a promising safety. He's physically gifted and was a sure tackler prior to this season. I think injuries hampered his play materially and may have also reduced his confidence a little.

He seems like a great person from the interviews I've watched. I do think he did the best he could given his injury. However, I also think he should not have played if he wasn't able to tackle and properly commit to the physical aspects of the game. Despite good intentions, that would hurt the team....and we have a lot of young talent at the S position.

I have no doubt that Bubba gave his all to the U. He deserves nothing but thanks and best wishes for the future.

Advertisement
Regardless of how he played, I don’t want anybody injured. I wish Bubba a speedy recovery🙏. That said, When he or anyone else wasn’t playing well, it was Manures fault for putting them back out there.

already posted yesterday

Advertisement
Back