2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
NIL world has lessened the importance of W/L to some degree

I mean we had kids choosing us over UGA, Michigan, Ohio State etc last year who had far more successful seasons than us ON the field

Even with a week 1 W, that schedule is a murderers row and that staff will be wiped out and all our goals are still within reach. And we will be there when these UF commits are back at the table in late November

Us fans imo overrate 1 game as opposed to the big picture, and more importantly recruits eyes
Agree. I hate to say it because it would totally suck, but we can afford to lose that game, they cant.

We don’t only need to beat those reptiles, we must beat them to a pulp
We need this game. We need 10 plus wins with this schedule. No excuses. Find a way! Especially when Miami will be the more talented team in all our games maybe outside FSU. No losses to Virginia or GT. Beat the teams you should beat. And can we beat North CRolina for christ sake? This is what concerns me. Winning.

We need this game. We need 10 plus wins with this schedule. No excuses. Find a way! Especially when Miami will be the more talented team in all our games maybe outside FSU. No losses to Virginia or GT. Beat the teams you should beat. And can we beat North CRolina for christ sake? This is what concerns me. Winning.
North Carolina isn't on schedule this year

Advertisement
North Carolina isn't on schedule this year
IMG_6025.gif

Advertisement
yeah, well..,.. we're Ben Hanks Jr at play?!?! C'mon!!

lol. No doubt.

I was going to post this closer to the game but I worry Miami fans are getting way too ****y and sleeping on Mertz and UF. The guy is much better than CIS gives him credit for and he has a couple of stud WRs and a solid supporting cast. That’s going to be one scary game up in the swamp. I decided to go back and watch some condensed games UF v Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina. If we don’t control the LOS and stop the run like Kentucky did it will be a shootout. I think we win. But to dominate, we need to force him to throw on the run and pressure him.

lol. No doubt.

I was going to post this closer to the game but I worry Miami fans are getting f way too ****y and sleeping on Mertz and UF. The guy is much better than COS gives him credit for and he has a couple of stud WRs and a solid supporting cast. That’s going to be one scary game up in the swamp. I decided to go back and watch some condensed games UF v Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina. If we don’t control the LOS and stop the run like Kentucky did it will be a shootout. I think we win. But to dominate, we need to force him to throw and pressure him.

Mertz may not be Wuerfel or Tebow, but he is a serviceable QB, who's played a lot of ball, and been at UF with a full year under his belt.

This is still a road game. So yeah, it's still a bit of a landmine in my view

But I still firmly believe once the game kicks off, and things settle in, Miami has the better team. And yes, there is no downplaying this game with me. It's vital, both in the short and long term

Again, the future is NOW

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol. No doubt.

I was going to post this closer to the game but I worry Miami fans are getting way too ****y and sleeping on Mertz and UF. The guy is much better than CIS gives him credit for and he has a couple of stud WRs and a solid supporting cast. That’s going to be one scary game up in the swamp. I decided to go back and watch some condensed games UF v Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina. If we don’t control the LOS and stop the run like Kentucky did it will be a shootout. I think we win. But to dominate, we need to force him to throw on the run and pressure him.
i think we are going to sleep on their ability the run the ball and a few of their solid wrs like WIlson.

I see this being a very tight agame by the way our hc carries it. They match up better with us than most on here thinks...and if they start Lagway look out.

i think we are going to sleep on their ability the run the ball and a few of their solid wrs like WIlson.

I see this being a very tight agame by the way our hc carries it. They match up better with us than most on here thinks...and if they start Lagway look out.
Mertz has experience in the system and with those guys on his offense. Ward has tons of talent and skill but even so it is his first game in a new system, with a new roster, in a very tough place to play in a massive rivalry game in which both programs desperately need the W. It's going to be an absolute battle and the fans/players need to be ready for it. Can't wait! Strap up!

Advertisement

They don’t match up well with us if we actually play correctly they’re line is *** stop the run on early downs and force mertz to beat you get after his *** and make him turn the ball over

On offense run the ball for 4 yards a clip and let cam distribute the ball to open playmakers don’t be afraid to use the tight ends the middle of the field will be open with all their stupid blitzes and capitalize in the redzone and get them down early by two scores and make them have to throw the ball and don’t let up and don’t come in there trying to fight beat there *** on the field and take it to them every play

They don’t match up well with us if we actually play correctly they’re line is *** stop the run on early downs and force mertz to beat you get after his *** and make him turn the ball over

On offense run the ball for 4 yards a clip and let cam distribute the ball to open playmakers don’t be afraid to use the tight ends the middle of the field will be open with all their stupid blitzes and capitalize in the redzone and get them down early by two scores and make them have to throw the ball and don’t let up and don’t come in there trying to fight beat there *** on the field and take it to them every play
Wilson is literally the only significant weapon they have

Wilson is literally the only significant weapon they have
Cover two shell don’t let them beat you deep and keep your best cover man on him match up body types on their outside guys tackle well and make they *** drive the field they stall drives and miss field goals they offensive line will bust an assignment and give a sack don’t give them any big plays

Advertisement
Back