2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
You do know we have played for national championships multiple times right?
So?

Not as recently as the dip**** Turds have.

Pretty sure he is saying a stellar showing in Canesville will sway the recruiting landscape pretty steadily…hard to argue that…as long as we don’t take a premature knee in the subsequent weeks.

Advertisement
Can’t keep recruiting the #4 team in the country every year by going 7-6. I don’t care who you are, Saban couldn’t even do that. Neither will Mario. Eventually that will burn out without producing. Just read something that said Kirby has signed 27 5* players in the last 5 years. I want that.

PS. Give me Pickett and that kid Jamboree from La. and the rest is gravy.

This kid and others (Pickett, Vernell Brown, French, etc.) is why 8/31 vs UF is the biggest game in this programs history.
Too Much Reaction GIF

Last year Florida State appeared to have this incredible insane recruiting class and everyone who worries posted about how is Mario allowing this player to go to Ohio St and other programs. How we didn’t have enough commitments. Miami went in the field and was average. FSU won big and their class went downhill. It spears as if Florida is going to have a top class. Maybe they will. But the fact is, Mario will end up with a star studded class.

Hanks and others may commit to other programs. Scott chose Ohio St. Fletcher did too. Ny Carr was committed to Georgia. They all flipped. I’ll say it again with respect to Hanks. Miami will have a top class. And Mario will recruit this kid no matter what till the ink dries. I’m more concerned Mario will blow a game to a **** team then not finish with a top class.

Advertisement
If he's leaning/picking Florida, that means his Parents (Pops) is making the decision.

If he's allowed to pick on his own, I would bet on it being Miami.

If we haven't pushed all the chips in & offered this kid a monumental NIL deal, then something has gone terribly wrong.

The South FL CB's that yall overhype every year is who this kid actually is. He's the pinnacle of what yall think the others are but really aren't. Cannot concede defeat in this recruitment, sorry, just can't.
I tend to agree with you about the father situation. The moment pictures of the two of them surfaced from the visit it was obvious it was going to be tough for the kid.

Will his parents be reasonable about the choice and let Ben make the decision and the chips fall where they may, or will the kid feel pressure not to "disappoint" his father no matter how he personally feels? I don't have a clue what the relationship is there. To me, that's the real question and I'm not sure there's much Mario will be able to do about it if it's the latter....

Last year Florida State appeared to have this incredible insane recruiting class and everyone who worries posted about how is Mario allowing this player to go to Ohio St and other programs. How we didn’t have enough commitments. Miami went in the field and was average. FSU won big and their class went downhill. It spears as if Florida is going to have a top class. Maybe they will. But the fact is, Mario will end up with a star studded class.

Hanks and others may commit to other programs. Scott chose Ohio St. Fletcher did too. Ny Carr was committed to Georgia. They all flipped. I’ll say it again with respect to Hanks. Miami will have a top class. And Mario will recruit this kid no matter what till the ink dries. I’m more concerned Mario will blow a game to a **** team then not finish with a top class.
This

If family ties pushes him to UF please dont come here crying for weeks. Either way i would expect Miami to recruit him all the way unless the parents get stern and shuts it down. Legacies are the kind of kids who stick even through a change of staff so its a uphill, if thats indeed whats driving the recruitment. Need though

So?

Pretty sure he is saying a stellar showing in Canesville will sway the recruiting landscape pretty steadily…hard to argue that…as long as we don’t take a premature knee in the subsequent weeks.
He said the programs history

Advertisement

The Mario Cristobal experience lol

So?

While it would be extremely painful, Mario is such an elite recruiter I’m sure he will erase that from kids memories after UF wins 4 games and everybody including the janitor is fired from that staff come late November

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back