2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
I feel like Hanks can be more the Tyson Campbell type with his measurables and deep speed
Hanks is Tyson Campbell and Pickett is Surtain Jr if we're comparing the 2018 class to the 2025 class

Think about how crazy it would have been to land both back then. That's what we're looking at here if both end up in our class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes.

Had a great time on the OV. His family was as there as well, and they liked it.
We have to make a next step this year to show we can fight for the same things as them, as well as improve players and get them drafted high. Money wont be an issue i dont think

Excerpts:
- “I talked to coach (Chevis) Jackson, defensive coaches, watched some plays they run, they broke down some stuff how they’d help me out if I come here,” Hanks said. “They talked about what I can do for the program and what my role would be.”

- “They really want to get me here,” he said. “I’m a top priority here. I feel like they’re doing a good job.”

- Hanks says after this visit he’ll sit down with his family and make a decision in “probably a couple of weeks or August, around that time. I have to sit down with my parents and talk about it.” Hanks says once he announces he will “probably shut everything down” and not take other visits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back