- OT depth for this season
- OG depth and future plan
- C depth for this season and future plan
- DE depth for this season
- DT depth for this season and production
- LB depth for this season
- CB depth and production
- S depth and future plan

I get it he still needs time but the roster is still in bad shape with now what? Half the kids being Mario kids?
Current CIS issues:
- You

Advertisement
Current roster issues:
- QB depth and future plan
- RB depth for this season
- WR depth and production

I get it he still needs time but the roster is still in bad shape with now what? Half the kids being Mario kids?

Devils advocate, everything you listed is for 'depth'. Starter level we've improved and just need two more portal off-seasons and a top '24 class. We have one of the portal seasons coming up to address a lot of the depth issues before season.

Current roster issues:

Boy you don’t quit huh

That's a fair point I do trust them this is different. Can't argue with this post. The only thing I can say is we do judge prospects on here good and bad but I for one trust these guys. Will they all pan out? That never happens even at top programs kids get funneled out.

Completely true. And I am not trying to COMPARE Cristobal to Saban, but even Saban misses. I just wish some of our fans would view Cristobal misses as "even the best miss sometimes" instead of "oh-my-god, this is Coker-Shannon-Golden-Garcia Part V"...

Advertisement
Current roster issues:

These boys dont like truth. Let the hate flow through you my friend.

Current roster issues:

Killer Queen Advice GIF by NETFLIX

Then you would stop the rants

Completely true. And I am not trying to COMPARE Cristobal to Saban, but even Saban misses. I just wish some of our fans would view Cristobal misses as "even the best miss sometimes" instead of "oh-my-god, this is Coker-Shannon-Golden-Garcia Part V"...

Anyone comparing MC to others after Butch I don't even take serious. Like u can tell there is a huge difference in tier of coaching and evals here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist. Just watch the spring game that's a good sign, the eye popping players were first year guys.

Anyone comparing MC to others after Butch I don't even take serious. Like u can tell there is a huge difference in tier of coaching and evals here. You don't have to be a rocket scientist. Just watch the spring game that's a good sign, the eye popping players were first year guys.
The trends were encouraging as well. The obvious were beating UGA and Bama for a multitude of players buy other small things. CJjr started showing a pattern I have seen way way too many times the last 20 years following recruiting. These little excuses and reasons why we all knew he wasnt going to pick Miami. Mario had none of it and signed the kid. Previously, 10/10 we lose that kid to Ole Miss. Same thing with Damari Brown. Im not worried about recruiting, although I was like to have bragging rights in the rankings over UF and FSU.

Advertisement
The trends were encouraging as well. The obvious were beating UGA and Bama for a multitude of players buy other small things. CJjr started showing a pattern I have seen way way too many times the last 20 years following recruiting. These little excuses and reasons why we all knew he wasnt going to pick Miami. Mario had none of it and signed the kid. Previously, 10/10 we lose that kid to Ole Miss. Same thing with Damari Brown. Im not worried about recruiting, although I was like to have bragging rights in the rankings over UF and FSU.
1000 percent.....most these kids would never be on this roster if it were previous staphs. No way we get this type of talent with anyone other than the hated Butch. All those kids u mention will be at bama or somewhere in the SEC.

Just go look at the lists of the teams we are expecting to compete with eventually and see how it lines up. If the goal is to win 8-9 games a year then fine we may develop these kids every 3-4 years who play as upperclassmen and are decent football players. But the top teams take, by majority, top talent. Maybe these kids all blow up and become top 300 talent but more than likely they remain ranked in the 700-1000 range and that’s not going to make us an elite team. Just isn’t.
Considering, both scenarios are gonna take time!
What's your point? even, if they where 3 or 4* it's gonna take some time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Current roster issues:

Thanks for narrowing it down.

The last sentence gives you away because anyone with half a brain knows the kids Mario have gotten is putting us in much better shape. Many wouldn't be here without him.

Game day coaching questions perhaps legit in a way but recruiting? Nah.

I love these so called projects. Some of them i dont think are projects, they are simply lowly rated by your favorite services, Dylan and Humphrey for me are not projects for example Frankie was a project. If i watch a player's film and it looks better than a high rated player film he is not a project. Like i said all u can judge is the player's athletics. The staff gonna have to determine if they have the room for growth plus the mentality to compete and get better. We ignored that aspect for far too long and ended up with Lingard and Mark Pope and Jarren.

Last edited:
Current roster issues:

The next step of Mario transforming the program is to solve some of these issues with players on the roster go from showing flashes to stepping up and performing. Like Chris Graves, Isaiah Horton, Moten etc players with talent. The staff needs to coach them up. We cant be looking elsewhere everytime when we have numbers at positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back