Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
AF6BB6A2-A4D4-4CBB-A7DB-920E08C81738.jpeg

Exactly yet these are the type of kids who go elsewhere and excel and people complain why we didn’t land them

Also we need quality depth

As one of the four horsemen of the mope-ocalypse, I usually have something to b !tch about. I'm not hating on these players. Cristobal can't coach his way out of a paper bag, but for now he gets the benefit of the doubt on recruiting lower ranked players since it sounds like Highsmith is doing most of the homework.

247 and them are behind Miami on evals. They start CJ at 84, Dylan Day had no rating, these are not Massachussets Al Golden specials. Lingard shoulda been a 1 star. Lol. But hey the rankings looked great.

Yes some kids are properly ranked like Baxter, but even him i said it from jump in the spring of 2022 he the #1 back in the nation for me when he was like #6, what u know? He ended the cycle #1.
Doesn’t matter where they start, it’s where they end.

As one of the four horsemen of the mope-ocalypse, I usually have something to b !tch about. I'm not hating on these players. Cristobal can't coach his way out of a paper bag, but for now he gets the benefit of the doubt on recruiting lower ranked players since it sounds like Highsmith is doing most of the homework.

He actually can coach by letting his coordinators do their job. That’s literally what the head coach needs to do.. stand back and let your guys do their thing Last year was not good because neither one was worth a ****. These coaches are better much better however he needs to have it right this time.

Advertisement
He actually can coach by letting his coordinators do their job. That’s literally what the head coach needs to do.. stand back and let your guys do their thing Last year was not good because neither one was worth a ****.

All true... yet they didn't hire themselves. When a Lieutenant on duty accidentally drives his Navy destroyer onto a sandbar, it's the Captain who gets relieved of command- the old man is accountable because he is the one who said the Lt was qualified to be in charge.

Last edited:
Who are the other 3?

He actually can coach by letting his coordinators do their job. That’s literally what the head coach needs to do.. stand back and let your guys do their thing Last year was not good because neither one was worth a ****. These coaches are better much better however he needs to have it right this time.
Pay no attention to twatbum, he thinks Jacurri starting gives us a better chance at winning than TVD.

Advertisement
All true... yet they didn't hire themselves. When a Lieutenant on duty accidentally drives his Navy destroyer onto a sandbar, it's the Captain who gets relieved of command- the old man is accountable because he is the one who said the Lt was qualified to be in charge.

Don’t disagree with that.. which is why I said he needs to have it right this time.

Pay no attention to twatbum, he thinks Jacurri starting gives us a better chance at winning than TVD.

It’s all good he’s entitled to his opinion… him and I have had good convo on here over the years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think most of these guys will be 3 stars when it’s all said and done. The NJ OL likely won’t , he needs a lot of work.
I think he will be a 3 stat just based on Mario and Mirabel reputation and the recruiting services don’t want to be made i to fools if he turns into a starter at Miami. Regardless if he warrants it.

I think most of these guys will be 4 stars when it’s all said and done. The NJ OL likely won’t , he needs a lot of work.
Any idea on why they're so high on the NJ OL?

More of an upside thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back