Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just outside the Top 50 Qb committed and a Top 60 Rb in the country is about to jump on board. How are people worried about this team ??

** I should mention those are at their position not overall rankings. đź« 
yeah I remember when the everyone on the board were creamin' their pants over Lorenzo lingard too.

it's still early in the rankings cycle and this dude has been talked about for a long time by several people so we'll be fine

Wonder what is verified speed actually is…. I watched some Hudl film and it was aight but his Junior tape shows his speed and those stats are impressive. Don’t hate the pickup at all.

If the bat signal is for Wheatley-Humphrey, I'd assume the reaction will be mostly positive (or at least it should be). Tremendous burst & speed to go with great production and his junior highlights will wow some people who haven't seen him yet.

I may not be a fan of every 3* that's being given the early green light to commit and most would consider me a star *****, but I'm a big fan of this kid. Would love to add him to the class.

Advertisement
OK just surprised we will have two sub 180 pound RBs back to back class given we can’t keep that unit healthy.
It sticks out, I know. The angle here is we need playmakers and bad. He and CJJ are just that.

Wheatley-Humphrey has the look of a dude who could be 200 by this time next year, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just outside the Top 50 Qb committed and a Top 60 Rb in the country is about to jump on board. How are people worried about this team ??

** I should mention those are at their position not overall rankings. đź« 
Rankings don't really mean much, especially the rankings in April because they will change so much. When it's all said and done Mario will have a Top 15 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back