Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Screenshot_20230417_175702_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Some of you are familiar with the term “diamond in the rough”. One thing I’ve learned is that those who are unloved or unwanted in life tend to love more fiercely when they are finally desired by someone. Mario wants guys who are dedicated to this program. News flash, those higher ranked guys don’t love anyone but themselves.

Food for thought instead of food to throw.

Some of you are familiar with the term “diamond in the rough”. One thing I’ve learned is that those who are unloved or unwanted in life tend to love more fiercely when they are finally desired by someone. Mario wants guys who are dedicated to this program. News flash, those higher ranked guys don’t love anyone but themselves.

Food for thought instead of food to throw.
I think with where things are headed you need a good mixture of hungry dawgs and the highly rated kids. My biggest issue with UM the last decade is letting the lower rated dawgs leave or offer late then they go ball elsewhere. Maybe it’s a guy that’s a tad under sized but a great athlete or lacks all the prototype tangibles. Guys with chips on their shoulders. There’s a laundry list of these types.

Wheatley-Humphrey as RB2 is outstanding IMO.

Wonder if the transfers to a bigger school?

I like this!

Advertisement
I don't think the schedule is that tough either. A&M at home which is good, then games like Pitt, UNC, FSU will be tough. I think NC State lost a lot of guys. 8-4 seems like a fair prediction. Hopefully Miami adds some more key pieces in the portal.

Edit: Forgot to add Clemson. I realize this post will get a lot of laughs. Sorry guys.
I think we start 5-0. Beat TAMU, our other non-con and G-Tech.

We better beat UVA and BC on talent and improved coaching alone.

UNC, NC-State, Louisville...50/50 games. I say we beat NC-State but drop the other two.

Clemson and FSU...losses.

That's 8-4. Get a winnable bowl game, win the **** thing and finish on a high note.

Advertisement
Naa i dont care about Wheatley Humphrey rating. I like him. He is a blazer. CJ was lowly ranked until we got on him then Auburn and Ole Miss etc started pushing. Im taking the athletes all day, highly and lowly rated. Im not ok with the pick up, im excited. I want speed.
What are his speed numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back