Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He is 6'0 he can easily get to 200 and still be fast as ****. Like i said, im like Al Davis back from ****. I remember having that speed everywhere, then have to watch Bama with it. Dont care who dont like the pick up. Flip Bowens and am good

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 6.31.11 PM.png

Chris Johnson's ranking rise on 247. Started as an 84. Wheatley-Humphrey is an 86 and just received his ranking this month. He'll rise through his senior year and on.

Take Mario out of your avatar already - all you've done is ***** about his recruiting lately; literally the bright spot of his tenure here so far.

It’s all good the board needs posters like him..

Advertisement
No RB1 traits, similar to johnson with less speed. Have to pair him with a stud #1 to make this make sense.

I think with where things are headed you need a good mixture of hungry dawgs and the highly rated kids. My biggest issue with UM the last decade is letting the lower rated dawgs leave or offer late then they go ball elsewhere. Maybe it’s a guy that’s a tad under sized but a great athlete or lacks all the prototype tangibles. Guys with chips on their shoulders. There’s a laundry list of these types.
Aren’t we always complaining about the SoFla guys we missed. The one year we took 5-6 guys from MNW but passed on lavonte David- the one guy who made the NFL. Or Zay Flowers and AT Perry who were from the area and we passed on them.

Aren’t we always complaining about the SoFla guys we missed. The one year we took 5-6 guys from MNW but passed on lavonte David- the one guy who made the NFL. Or Zay Flowers and AT Perry who were from the area and we passed on them.
The names are too many to count. As I continue to say “ evaluations and development has killed this program”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As Dmoney said there’ll be a run mid commits. Even if they might not blow skirts up here
still good quality though its not like they are old staph projects. This is way better quality for mid types.

Advertisement
247 and them are behind Miami on evals. They start CJ at 84, Dylan Day had no rating, these are not Massachussets Al Golden specials. Lingard shoulda been a 1 star. Lol. But hey the rankings looked great.

Yes some kids are properly ranked like Baxter, but even him i said it from jump in the spring of 2022 he the #1 back in the nation for me when he was like #6, what u know? He ended the cycle #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back