Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Goodfellas GIF

Let's just get Lou Cristobal out of the way right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey man .... These are the results you get when your class ambassador is an unknown QB that threw 15tds and 13ints 🤷🏾‍♂️ get used to it.

The natural star ***** in me is starting to get really annoyed, lol.
I just keep telling myself that last year we were in a similar spot and everything ended up aight. We had Robby and then a bunch of projects in Bobby, Mikeska, Carver, Tinnau or however you spell it, and Tripp. Here its Chance and a bunch of projects. I do like Day as a prospect as well.

Advertisement
I just keep telling myself that last year we were in a similar spot and everything ended up aight. We had Robby and then a bunch of projects in Bobby, Mikeska, Carver, Tinnau or however you spell it, and Tripp. Here its Chance and a bunch of projects. I do like Day as a prospect as well.
This board tends to forget how last summer went. We are in it for a bunch of blue chippers this go around as well. If we are looking this bare come September I’ll start worrying.

This board tends to forget how last summer went. We are in it for a bunch of blue chippers this go around as well. If we are looking this bare come September I’ll start worrying.

It's a study in human behavior. It's wild. People can't help themselves. Mario's obvious strategy is hold off on taking most of the highly recruited kids commitments until they've had a chance to be around the program a lot, whether that's a ton of UOV's (Chance) or usually OV's with parents. It's wild that everyone has forgotten that we used to be decommit U. He is making sure kids are sure and that we've survived other teams taking a big swing at them before we accept them. It's smart as ****, btw.

If anyone is still confused about how it's going to go, just revisit last year, day by day. Last year at this time we had a handful of low rated commitments (the early arrivals among them look good btw) + Robby Washington. Seem familiar? And for gods sake, look at the amount of elite talent that's visited this spring. That's your key indicator IMO. Expect June and July to be bonkers. I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back