Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

kicking Bruce off is b*ting Miami in the a55 especially since our receiving coach can't recruit

With that being said a receiving group of
Ahmmon richards
Dionte Mullins
Lawrence cager
Braxton berrios
Dayall Harris
Evidence njoku
Darrell langham

Ain't that bad but we definitely need 2 more. Get Corey Holmes here and another graduate transfer

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think this has more to do with the rise of private high schools like American Heritage and St Thomas stockpiling top level talent.

Private high schools encourage students to leave town for college.

With or without him the WR class isn't up to par. He's not a class changer (and yes I've said this lots of times).

We need real difference makers like Jeudy to take the next step.

This registers about a .0000001 on my rustle-meter.

The fact that this staff can't recruit a dead body at WR should rustle yo jimmies, friend.
I guess that's my point. I'm already rustled, a guy like Harley makes no difference. He's a Kermit Whitfield type. Sure it's better than not getting him but still he wasn't going to prove anything to me about this staph.

Ahhh. I got you.

Advertisement
kicking Bruce off is b*ting Miami in the a55 especially since our receiving coach can't recruit

Richt's disciplinary policy is not the problem, his awful WR recruiting is. It may be mostly Dugans fault, but Richt is head coach, so he deserves a lot of blame himself. But this nonsense with Bruce has got to stop. When the kids mother agrees with a Coach who kicks her son off a football team, then the decision should not be questioned. Clearly the kid had chances but could not stay out of the dog house.

Whoever Petes source is, is an over confident staff member. They thought holloman was coming (noone believed that), thought harley was an easy flip (nope), and they still think Smith is realistic (nope). Richt has some explaining to do.

Think it's safe to say Pete has multiple sources.

You really need to stop mentioning Bruce. His own mom agreed with the decision of kicking him off the team. Let it fcking go.

As far as recruiting goes, only way this class is even remotely salvageable is if Smith is reeled in.......going with the trend I seriously doubt that happens now as we're cursed for receivers. After Dungans lost Latrell Williams who was a kid he had committed to USF for a long time then he brought over to Miami, only to lose him on NSD coupled with the fact that we've whiffed on everyone while there's clear playing time available tells me he can't recruit for crap. We lose Smith and receiver recruiting gets an outstanding F.

I was with Chise on this one as well. I kept hearing about once Harley got his offer that he'd be a Cane in a second. It was very telling after a few weeks when he stayed committed to WVU. Pete's not going to be right on everything. But yeah, I'm not feeling this staff anymore as far as recruiting goes.

Shouldn't have kicked Bruce off we wouldn't be pressing for this many receivers
Whelp it's posts like this that lets me know it's time for me to exit stage right

Richt's disciplinary policy is not the problem, his awful WR recruiting is. It may be mostly Dugans fault, but Richt is head coach, so he deserves a lot of blame himself. But this nonsense with Bruce has got to stop. When the kids mother agrees with a Coach who kicks her son off a football team, then the decision should not be questioned. Clearly the kid deserved it.

True but why couldn't he have been suspended from football activities like deon Cain was at clemson and then brought back on the team and still played and did well this season

Advertisement
Richt wanted Bryan McCledon to coach WR's and he turned the job down.

I had high hopes for Dugans based on his resume; however, he has been a big letdown this cycle.

Looks like it might be time to downgrade my season tickets. I shall wait to see how we close.

Advertisement

Ahmmon richards
Dionte Mullins
Lawrence cager
Braxton berrios
Dayall Harris
Evidence njoku
Darrell langham

Ain't that bad but we definitely need 2 more. Get Corey Holmes here and another graduate transfer

Corey Holmes is a**, Mullin and Cager haven't accomplished anything, Harris and Langham suck, Berrios is okay but not a game changer, and Nkoku will be an unproven frosh. We are in a lot of trouble. People need to prepare themselves for a putrid passing game next year, especially without Kaaya.

Whelp it's posts like this that lets me know it's time for me to exit stage right

Richt wanted Bryan McCledon to coach WR's and he turned the job down.

I had high hopes for Dugans based on his resume; however, he has been a big letdown this cycle.

He doesn't know how to recruit against top level competition plain and simple. He's not used to recruiting at this level considering he was at Louisville and usf

Advertisement

Ahmmon richards
Dionte Mullins
Lawrence cager
Braxton berrios
Dayall Harris
Evidence njoku
Darrell langham

Corey Holmes is a**, Mullin and Cager haven't accomplished anything, Harris and Langham suck, Berrios is okay but not a game changer, and Nkoku will be an unproven frosh. We are in a lot of trouble. People need to prepare themselves for a putrid passing game next year, especially without Kaaya.

Ain't nothing going to be putrid with ahmmon there. If anything we will see a situation like marquise lee had at USC or Amari cooper had at bama where he gets majority of the targets

Last edited:
Whoever Petes source is, is an over confident staff member. They thought holloman was coming (noone believed that), thought harley was an easy flip (nope), and they still think Smith is realistic (nope). Richt has some explaining to do.

Think it's safe to say Pete has multiple sources.

Well then his WR recruiting Source is an idiot.

Guys, don't worry, 2018 is loaded at WR. Pay no attention to the fact that most of those top 2018 WR's are already early leans towards Alabama.

Advertisement
Back