Barry jackson notes from first week of practice

Advertisement
You see what you made me do @brock?

@Rellyrell, Mama Bear doesn’t love all her cubs the same.

8F34D742-105F-48E2-8084-A854BA4A4935.gif

Sit yo duck *** down.

You stood up for Jarren nonstop yet here you are, knocking Berrios who didn’t create drama, unlike your guy JW - and did more for the program in that one year than Jarren - by far. What’s up with that Brock? Berrios is a Cane and in the NFL. Jarren... not so much.

****, you defended JT4 nonstop but Berrios also did more for the program than that underachiever too. I love Strepo but he hasn’t caught 1 ball in a game yet. You’re dissing a good Cane but yet you blast other people who diss Canes you like.

Sheesh... Mf’s be hatin.

Your Brock is much better than mine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brock ain’t never upvoting your duck ašś more than once a month.
@blickycane222 and @ShadowSpring , you guys got upvotes from Brock for simply saying Brock’s not hatin.

Do you guys have any idea how hard I work for his approval on here??? For that 1 Brock upvote you two so easily got?

... and for me... nothing... 1 measly laugh vote every 28 days.

It hurts man. FOH bruh.

Advertisement
@blickycane222 and @ShadowSpring , you guys got upvotes from Brock for simply saying Brock’s not hatin.

Do you guys have any idea how hard I work for his approval on here??? For that 1 Brock upvote you two so easily got?

... and for me... nothing... 1 measly laugh vote every 28 days.

It hurts man. FOH bruh.
Aye leave Brock alone bro... he’s just vibing 🤣

Advertisement
Brock picks and chooses who to Mama Bear for. Aside from Berrios, who was he dismissing on the OL the other day to LCE - was it Zion?

Advertisement
Back