AQM Suspended

Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

He's protected the kid by keeping him away from a media onslaught before the game.....just like he helped your kid...take your football goggles off and be a man.

I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

The truth is he was suspended a year for punching his roomate. Muhammads suspensions are a constant distraction from the 84 other kids who have no problem staying eligible. Muhammad clearly doesn't deserve to be treated like a man yet because he's still making childish mistakes. Muhammad is accepting his actions. Golden put him in the corner and told him to stfu basically...you know...like you do with children.

Advertisement
Over reaction. **** right. Kid was gone all year gone still. This staff can die in a fire for all I care.

It was a minor offense. I agree Golden is an idiot and I want him gone just as much as all of you but he'll be back. AQM still hasn't even proved anything on the field yet, let's hope he's given the opportunity soon.

It was a minor offense. I agree Golden is an idiot and I want him gone just as much as all of you but he'll be back. AQM still hasn't even proved anything on the field yet, let's hope he's given the opportunity soon.

Gee. I wonder why?

Question - have we ever NOT had at least 1 guy suspended for the season opener under the Golden regime?

I think it's a theme with him..."Oh, you did this bullsh1t way back in May? Well, I'm going to sit you for the opener."

Fvck that. Make Quan run some steps or do up-downs til he pukes, and let him get ****ed off about it...THEN turn him loose, and let him take it out on the opponent on the field.

You teach him a lesson AND you get to let him be a savage for you on gameday. Problem solved.

Advertisement
Not sure why everyone rides AQM's **** so hard. He's got more suspensions than sacks.

and golden had more draft picks last year than wins. let that sink in

What does Golden have to do with AQM punching some kid in the face last year and not following team rules this year? I'm don't like Golden either, but the Golden blame is comical on this board.

you sure you don't like Golden? bc it sounds like the type of person who says this and that player aren't good which plays into that whole Golden doesn't have enough talent to win mantra. and punching another player in the face should of never warranted a year long suspension. what kind of soft baby sh*t move was that? the problem is that under Golden there has been a large plethora of unexplained and mysterious suspensions and injuries. this only further disconnects the fan base from the program.

Advertisement
Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

He's protected the kid by keeping him away from a media onslaught before the game.....just like he helped your kid...take your football goggles off and be a man.

I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

The truth is he was suspended a year for punching his roomate. Muhammads suspensions are a constant distraction from the 84 other kids who have no problem staying eligible. Muhammad clearly doesn't deserve to be treated like a man yet because he's still making childish mistakes. Muhammad is accepting his actions. Golden put him in the corner and told him to stfu basically...you know...like you do with children.

I hear you, but there was no need to lie about it. If he's asked about suspensions, just say that info will be released at a later date.

And I don't believe you raise a man by treating him like a child. You raise a man by treating him as you want him to grow into. Does AQM need to tighten up? Absolutely. He missed all of last season, for a reason I could care less about. He needs to be mindful of what he's up to. It's costing his family, this team and himself too much.

Al as the leader of these MEN needs to find a way to help AQM get on track. It's his responsibility too.

Dalvin Cook KOs a broad in public and will play tomorrow. AQM allegedly violates one of the pillars of success or some ****, and gets suspended. I wonder why FSU runs the train on us year after year.

I hear you, but there was no need to lie about it. If he's asked about suspensions, just say that info will be released at a later date.

And I don't believe you raise a man by treating him like a child. You raise a man by treating him as you want him to grow into. Does AQM need to tighten up? Absolutely. He missed all of last season, for a reason I could care less about. He needs to be mindful of what he's up to. It's costing his family, this team and himself too much.

Al as the leader of these MEN needs to find a way to help AQM get on track. It's his responsibility too.

You assume Golden lied because 3 days ago he said no one was suspended, but the reality is that on Wednesday nobody was suspended.

Today AQM is suspended, 3 days ago he wasn't. That's not lying at all. More than likely, he screwed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

As for needing to find a way to help AQM get on track, disciplining him publicly seems to be a method to getting him on track.

Advertisement

I hear ya, just seems blown way out of proportion because its Golden. Lying, not tipping your hand whatever people want to call it at the end of the day it's just a 1 game suspension against the easiest team on the schedule. The only reason it's a big deal because people hate Golden that's really my only point. No one even knows what AQ did yet lol. Not to compare the two as coaches but how many people did Randy have in the "doghouse" every week. Same **** really.

It's comical how some fans still defend Al Golden at all costs.

What's even more comical is you guys blame him for anything and everything.

"Fuccking mosquitoes. God **** you Golden it's all your fault."

"my car just broke down. Fuccking Golden."

You assume Golden lied because 3 days ago he said no one was suspended, but the reality is that on Wednesday nobody was suspended.

Today AQM is suspended, 3 days ago he wasn't. That's not lying at all. More than likely, he screwed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

As for needing to find a way to help AQM get on track, disciplining him publicly seems to be a method to getting him on track.

you really believe everythign Golden says lol?

Advertisement
Not sure why everyone rides AQM's **** so hard. He's got more suspensions than sacks.

and golden had more draft picks last year than wins. let that sink in

What does Golden have to do with AQM punching some kid in the face last year and not following team rules this year? I'm don't like Golden either, but the Golden blame is comical on this board.

you sure you don't like Golden? bc it sounds like the type of person who says this and that player aren't good which plays into that whole Golden doesn't have enough talent to win mantra. and punching another player in the face should of never warranted a year long suspension. what kind of soft baby sh*t move was that? the problem is that under Golden there has been a large plethora of unexplained and mysterious suspensions and injuries. this only further disconnects the fan base from the program.

Would love to see Golden out of here, but until then I'm still rooting for the squad. However, my point is that these kids are put on a pedestal by fans because of how many stars they have coming out of high school. How do we know AQM isn't the next Ryan Anderson/Courtney Harris/Dwayne Hendricks? Hopefully he's not, but everyone on this board thinks he's the savior despite no production.

One thing people dont realize is these are men not kids. Because they play football for your favorite team does not mean they are not responsible for their decisions. That being said i dont know what happened but golden should have been forward or just said we will release that when ready. This is why no one trust his bull****. Because that all he is. Bull****.

you really believe everythign Golden says lol?

Name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied.
I don't mean one of the made up fantasies that permeate this site or the internet like, "he tried to be the Penn State coach, then lied saying he wasn't."

That was a web created story, with no facts. That fantasy started on a Friday when Golden was on vacation, and was denied immediately by the Administration, then by Golden himself who had to hold a presser, because the internet crazies tried to turn their own conjecture into facts.

So, name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied.

I hear ya, just seems blown way out of proportion because its Golden. Lying, not tipping your hand whatever people want to call it at the end of the day it's just a 1 game suspension against the easiest team on the schedule. The only reason it's a big deal because people hate Golden that's really my only point. No one even knows what AQ did yet lol. Not to compare the two as coaches but how many people did Randy have in the "doghouse" every week. Same **** really.

I think it's that they're anxious to see him on the field as well. AQM has to grow up though, don't know what he did, but whatever it was, it was enough to attract attention. No bueno.

Advertisement
Back