AQM Suspended

lmao at people mad at golden for the suspension. Kid gets suspended and now it's the coaches fault.

yet we hated bobby bowden for never suspending his players for violating minor team rules.

I get it, if you hate golden then that's understandable but hate him for the record, not stupid **** like this that isn't his fault. Kid obviously needs to get his crap together

Accidentally down voted.

But yeah.

Advertisement
Yall *****ing because they suspended him for Bethune? Come on guys, you can do better than this. Enough of the *****ing, let the season play out.

How the flying **** are posters on a message board supposed to do better than this? Are they supposed to celebrate the suspension? This is some of the most cornball **** I ever heard. Do better. My ***.

coach holding players accountable, fat fans sitting on the coach drinker beer get mad. sounds right.

Fat coach coming off a S E V E N loss season in his F O U R T H full year despite the fact he had a team with several players drafted and/or on playing the pros....meanwhile *** kissing Don Bailey Jr sheep coming to his defense.

We seriously need to add a required IQ test to the registration process of this site.

coach holding players accountable, fat fans sitting on the coach drinker beer get mad. sounds right.

Fat coach coming off a S E V E N loss season in his F O U R T H full year despite the fact he had a team with several players drafted and/or on playing the pros....meanwhile *** kissing Don Bailey Jr sheep coming to his defense.

We seriously need to add a required IQ test to the registration process of this site.

It's AguanteHuricane again.

Advertisement
Posted multiple dumb misleading pics to his Instgram account. That boy need to grow up and fast...he and the team probably been warned against doing dumb sh*t like that over 100 times the past couple years...yet he does what he pleases. Happy he's suspended...can't be any dumber.

End of day 1 game vs BCook is nothing...so long as he keeps his fake baller life to himself he'll play moving forward

THIS... kid needs to find a brain. Coaches went to bat for him last year. Very disappointed.

Posted multiple dumb misleading pics to his Instgram account. That boy need to grow up and fast...he and the team probably been warned against doing dumb sh*t like that over 100 times the past couple years...yet he does what he pleases. Happy he's suspended...can't be any dumber.

End of day 1 game vs BCook is nothing...so long as he keeps his fake baller life to himself he'll play moving forward

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why is almost everyone blaming this on Golden?
This decision sounds like it came from over his head.

Pretty good conjecture there. I bet you could explain the element Unobtanium.

I am going to ignore your stupid comment because I realize you're trying to act cool in front
of your fellow hysterical herd of ninnies who knee-jerk themselves into blaming everything
on Golden (as if he doesn't have real issues as it is).
Anyways, do you really think Golden is looking to suspend players this season, a season which may be
his last if he doesn't win a bunch of games?
He may have been technically right that no players had been suspended by him.
This school does go over the head coaches when suspending players.
They have been doing this since the Butch era.
See how that easy it is?

Since the administration/Fraulden is also stonewalling details of the suspension, we're all in the dark; including you. You try to split hairs with the "he may have been technically right" bullcrap. Your source is still as scarce as Unobtanium.

Listen sonny, I'm too old to give a **** about looking kewl. I'm just calling out you SLURPERS, and you seem to have no trouble popping out like penisroaches under rocks.

If anyone needs to be disciplined for their performance it's Fraulden and his BFF (and I don't mean more of their Sandusky discipline). I don't see your BOT/AD doing a damned thing about that.

Anyway, it'll all be over soon. Just to show there's no hard feelings, and that we mopers are eternally optimistic, I dedicate the following to all you SLURPERS. May you all see the light of this beautiful day.

Firing Day is 88 away.

[video=youtube;wh-07BzfgYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY[/video]

Last edited:
"Just the facts, ma'am."

I'd like to know a little more about the situation before declaring Golden an idiot and AQM a moron, which, at first glance, seem equally likely.

Gameday tomorrow. That's when the real fun starts, eh, boys.

Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

Advertisement
Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

you are ungrateful.

your bashingf a coach and his staff after they did you and your son a huge favor.

consider yourself a low class scum.

what's sad is that you're a grown man/parent.

you are ungrateful.

your bashingf a coach and his staff after they did you and your son a huge favor.

Says the SLURPER with 5 posts, who just signed up. How many other identities do you have, Fraulden?

Why is almost everyone blaming this on Golden?
This decision sounds like it came from over his head.

Pretty good conjecture there. I bet you could explain the element Unobtanium.

I am going to ignore your stupid comment because I realize you're trying to act cool in front
of your fellow hysterical herd of ninnies who knee-jerk themselves into blaming everything
on Golden (as if he doesn't have real issues as it is).
Anyways, do you really think Golden is looking to suspend players this season, a season which may be
his last if he doesn't win a bunch of games?
He may have been technically right that no players had been suspended by him.
This school does go over the head coaches when suspending players.
They have been doing this since the Butch era.
See how that easy it is?

Since the administration/Fraulden is also stonewalling details of the suspension, we're all in the dark; including you. You try to split hairs with the "he may have been technically right" bullcrap. Your source is still as scarce as Unobtanium.

Listen sonny, I'm too old to give a **** about looking kewl. I'm just calling out you SLURPERS, and you seem to have no trouble popping out like penisroaches under rocks.

If anyone needs to be disciplined for their performance it's Fraulden and his BFF (and I don't mean more of their Sandusky discipline). I don't see your BOT/AD doing a damned thing about that.

Anyway, it'll all be over soon. Just to show there's no hard feelings, and that we mopers are eternally optimistic, I dedicate the following to all you SLURPERS. May you all see the light of this beautiful day.

Firing Day is 88 away.

[video=youtube;wh-07BzfgYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY[/video]

Klam, you taking requests? Lol

Advertisement
@ GonzoCane

Sure am. Must be positive/feel good/uplifting, because I'm on a mission from God (Butch).

[video=youtube;TrxSM_Gxtqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrxSM_Gxtqw[/video]

Pete say it's 1 game

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz: Stop overreacting about a 1-game suspension against Bethune-Cookman. Say what you want about Golden but suspensions happen EVERYWHERE.

I'm with pete. Too many panties bunched.

you are ungrateful.

HAHA Fat Al Folden is butt hurt??

Advertisement
Back