AQM Suspended

Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

He's protected the kid by keeping him away from a media onslaught before the game.....just like he helped your kid...take your football goggles off and be a man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just ridiculous. I'm honestly trying to like this team and each and everyday the men who coach this team make it so much harder.

He either looked too mean for game week or made a statement about wanting to fug someone up in the game. This is not what Ag wants on the team, too aggressive.

Can AG please get hit by a fuggin truck sometime between me posting this and the start of the game. FUG I hate that SOB. Unless AQM was trafficking cocaine on campus naked, selling aborted fetal tissue, fuggin a goat in public or some other extreme act, then he should play. AG's "lets hold hands and be friends" approach to a violent game is just frustrating.

Advertisement
Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

you are ungrateful.

your bashingf a coach and his staff after they did you and your son a huge favor.

consider yourself a low class scum.

what's sad is that you're a grown man/parent.

HAHA Fat Al Folden is butt hurt??

Viva go suk a donkey cak...anyone supporting or defending this staph for anything...meet me somewhere!!!

After everything the team did for you and your son, you come on a message board to bash the dude? You sir, royally suck.

Never bashed the team, or the school. They were great. Al is who he is. I've just stated it. Don't care about sucking.

After everything the team did for you and your son, you come on a message board to bash the dude? You sir, royally suck.

I don't believe that simply agreeing with another posters remark qualifies as "bashing".

Truth is, D Hucks is the person on this board who has had the most access to that team and has probably witnessed much more than most people have. He may be right. He may be wrong. Regardless, him agreeing with a poster, based off his own personal experience, isn't "bashing". It could actually just be the truth. Who knows? The school hasn't been the greatest with the Hucks family either since he made one small post.

He's protected the kid by keeping him away from a media onslaught before the game.....just like he helped your kid...take your football goggles off and be a man.

I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

Advertisement

Real talk...that's probably a big part of the reason why they wait until all the media responsibilities are done for the week to announce

Advertisement

I don't believe that simply agreeing with another posters remark qualifies as "bashing".

Truth is, D Hucks is the person on this board who has had the most access to that team and has probably witnessed much more than most people have. He may be right. He may be wrong. Regardless, him agreeing with a poster, based off his own personal experience, isn't "bashing". It could actually just be the truth. Who knows? The school hasn't been the greatest with the Hucks family either since he made one small post.

Willy knows what's up.

Advertisement
Back