AQM Suspended

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao at people mad at golden for the suspension. Kid gets suspended and now it's the coaches fault.

yet we hated bobby bowden for never suspending his players for violating minor team rules.

I get it, if you hate golden then that's understandable but hate him for the record, not stupid **** like this that isn't his fault. Kid obviously needs to get his crap together

lmao at people mad at golden for the suspension. Kid gets suspended and now it's the coaches fault.

yet we hated bobby bowden for never suspending his players for violating minor team rules.

I get it, if you hate golden then that's understandable but hate him for the record, not stupid **** like this that isn't his fault. Kid obviously needs to get his crap together

Kid was just suspended a whole year for defending his fam and you got Dalvin Cook punching *****es and Jamies Winston raping *****es and playing in game 1.

Or maybe you cut the kid a little slack if this is so minor that's it's only for 1 game? It's not like he could have dropped your a$$ last year and transferred to any number or programs in better condition than us right now or anything. More ticky tack crap from a ticky tack staff.

Kid was just suspended a whole year for defending his fam and you got Dalvin Cook punching *****es and Jamies Winston raping *****es and playing in game 1.

I see your point. but that's jimbo ha. My point is, nobody knows what the **** it is about. So until they do, maybe they shouldn't assume that a head coach would suspend him for no reason and that it could have come from above for another infraction. Even if it was a minor infraction and didn't deserve a full suspension, what hurts him by putting the kid in line by sitting him out of a scrimmage against BCU to try and get the kid focused for the upcoming season when we need him most

Advertisement
@OurDailyBears 2m2 minutes ago

Report: Baylor DE Shawn Oakman suspended for SMU game Friday night

GOLDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is almost everyone blaming this on Golden?
This decision sounds like it came from over his head.

Pretty good conjecture there. I bet you could explain the element Unobtanium.

I am going to ignore your stupid comment because I realize you're trying to act cool in front
of your fellow hysterical herd of ninnies who knee-jerk themselves into blaming everything
on Golden (as if he doesn't have real issues as it is).
Anyways, do you really think Golden is looking to suspend players this season, a season which may be
his last if he doesn't win a bunch of games?
He may have been technically right that no players had been suspended by him.
This school does go over the head coaches when suspending players.
They have been doing this since the Butch era.
See how that easy it is?

Advertisement
@OurDailyBears 2m2 minutes ago

Report: Baylor DE Shawn Oakman suspended for SMU game Friday night

GOLDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, it's Baylor. Oakman may have raped and/or killed someone to get that 1 game vacation.

It's not that he's suspended against BC, it's that he's suspended AT ALL.
Yall *****ing because they suspended him for Bethune? Come on guys, you can do better than this. Enough of the *****ing, let the season play out.

Advertisement
Hard not to be discouraged by this. Sure, one game suspension against Bethune Cookman normally is not a crisis. But, after all the talk about team unity and everyone focused on winning, the suspension of a stud DE comes as surprise. I fear that this is only the first pin to drop and that this season will suffer more suspensions along with injuries, blown assignments (which weren't good assignments to begin with), clouds, me players, and every other kind of excuse for losing. That has been the pattern under Folden. Why should we believe that things will be different this year?

Advertisement
Back