AQM Suspended

Advertisement
per peter
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz: Al-Quadin Muhammad is suspended for the opener against Bethune-Cookman. I do not know the reason. #Canes
More later...

It was said that there was NO distractions! How "nice" it was to have an uneventful summer, and thus not "suspensions".

Now this... Perhaps it's UM Admin flexing its muscle and extending the semester suspension through the first game. Guess Golden couldn't save AQM.

Dalvin:
200w.gif

Advertisement
Not a Golden fan but a 1 game suspension at the start of the season does happen just about everywhere. No biggie.

Also, Golden fought for this kid last year, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Again, this is game 13. The kid already got jobbed out of 12 games.

Agreed; however, he got screwed by the Administration, not the football coach.

This is appears to be a new violation. What are they supposed to do? Give him time served?

On second thought, that sounds nice.

Advertisement
I hope AQM quits the team just to ***** over Golden in what will be his last season.

Advertisement
Why is almost everyone blaming this on Golden?
This decision sounds like it came from over his head.

Advertisement
Because we're all tired of quality players getting suspended, kicked out or quitting the program. This guy can't keep these guys in check.

Pretty amazing how 90%+ of the posts seem to blame Golden for his meaningless suspension.

Advertisement
Back