AQM Suspended

I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

The truth is he was suspended a year for punching his roomate. Muhammads suspensions are a constant distraction from the 84 other kids who have no problem staying eligible. Muhammad clearly doesn't deserve to be treated like a man yet because he's still making childish mistakes. Muhammad is accepting his actions. Golden put him in the corner and told him to stfu basically...you know...like you do with children.

I hear you, but there was no need to lie about it. If he's asked about suspensions, just say that info will be released at a later date.

And I don't believe you raise a man by treating him like a child. You raise a man by treating him as you want him to grow into. Does AQM need to tighten up? Absolutely. He missed all of last season, for a reason I could care less about. He needs to be mindful of what he's up to. It's costing his family, this team and himself too much.

Al as the leader of these MEN needs to find a way to help AQM get on track. It's his responsibility too.

You assume Golden lied because 3 days ago he said no one was suspended, but the reality is that on Wednesday nobody was suspended.

Today AQM is suspended, 3 days ago he wasn't. That's not lying at all. More than likely, he screwed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

As for needing to find a way to help AQM get on track, disciplining him publicly seems to be a method to getting him on track.

you really believe everythign Golden says lol?
Are you serious. Guy is on 2 deep yet playing scout team the same day golden says no one suspended and all of a sudden he is suspended and it happened between now and then? Only way that checks out is if Muhammad got tired of playing ******* QB on the scout team yet being one of the best players on the team and let loose on golden or noD. I believe more and more that Gauthier was kicked off the team for being the best on the line and knowing it.
I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

The truth is he was suspended a year for punching his roomate. Muhammads suspensions are a constant distraction from the 84 other kids who have no problem staying eligible. Muhammad clearly doesn't deserve to be treated like a man yet because he's still making childish mistakes. Muhammad is accepting his actions. Golden put him in the corner and told him to stfu basically...you know...like you do with children.

I hear you, but there was no need to lie about it. If he's asked about suspensions, just say that info will be released at a later date.

And I don't believe you raise a man by treating him like a child. You raise a man by treating him as you want him to grow into. Does AQM need to tighten up? Absolutely. He missed all of last season, for a reason I could care less about. He needs to be mindful of what he's up to. It's costing his family, this team and himself too much.

Al as the leader of these MEN needs to find a way to help AQM get on track. It's his responsibility too.

You assume Golden lied because 3 days ago he said no one was suspended, but the reality is that on Wednesday nobody was suspended.

Today AQM is suspended, 3 days ago he wasn't. That's not lying at all. More than likely, he screwed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

As for needing to find a way to help AQM get on track, disciplining him publicly seems to be a method to getting him on track.

Are you serious. Guy is on 2 deep yet playing scout team the same day golden says no one suspended and all of a sudden he is suspended and it happened between now and then? Only way that checks out is if Muhammad got tired of playing ******* QB on the scout team yet being one of the best players on the team and let loose on golden or noD. I believe more and more that Gadbois was kicked off the team for being the best on the line and knowing it.

Advertisement
Some soft *** ninjas in here, lmao. "Fans" all in their feelings, talmbout feeling "hurt" and "lied" to.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Here you go princess

proxy.php

One thing people dont realize is these are men not kids. Because they play football for your favorite team does not mean they are not responsible for their decisions. That being said i dont know what happened but golden should have been forward or just said we will release that when ready. This is why no one trust his bull****. Because that all he is. Bull****.

Dude, it just happened.
He's supposed to prognosticate 3 days ago that somebody will ***** up and get suspended?

This is an example of a team addressing a problem internally. Who knows what happened?
We probably never will, because it's a team issue, fans not allowed.

Not sure why everyone rides AQM's **** so hard. He's got more suspensions than sacks.

and golden had more draft picks last year than wins. let that sink in

What does Golden have to do with AQM punching some kid in the face last year and not following team rules this year? I'm don't like Golden either, but the Golden blame is comical on this board.

you sure you don't like Golden? bc it sounds like the type of person who says this and that player aren't good which plays into that whole Golden doesn't have enough talent to win mantra. and punching another player in the face should of never warranted a year long suspension. what kind of soft baby sh*t move was that? the problem is that under Golden there has been a large plethora of unexplained and mysterious suspensions and injuries. this only further disconnects the fan base from the program.

Would love to see Golden out of here, but until then I'm still rooting for the squad. However, my point is that these kids are put on a pedestal by fans because of how many stars they have coming out of high school. How do we know AQM isn't the next Ryan Anderson/Courtney Harris/Dwayne Hendricks? Hopefully he's not, but everyone on this board thinks he's the savior despite no production.

can't say your rooting for the squad after bashing AQM. and AQM showed flashes as a frosh and provides athleticism this team needs as an edge rusher. not that it would be utilized anyways. you have to admit, that having as many 4 and star guys on the front line and having none of them produce makes it hard to blame the players. i love the team but hate the coaching staff. i feel for these guys that are getting undervalued while going into the league because they play in a scheme that doesn't allow them to make plays.

Advertisement
This is what programs that care about winning are supposed to do. one of your good players ***** up, suspend him for one of the gimme games. not a big deal.

One thing people dont realize is these are men not kids. Because they play football for your favorite team does not mean they are not responsible for their decisions. That being said i dont know what happened but golden should have been forward or just said we will release that when ready. This is why no one trust his bull****. Because that all he is. Bull****.

Dude, it just happened.
He's supposed to prognosticate 3 days ago that somebody will ***** up and get suspended?

This is an example of a team addressing a problem internally. Who knows what happened?
He was on scout team three days ago. But yea its dealt internally except when we lose and then golden gives us a thousand reasons why its our players fault. I supported golden all last year and then i finally realized how he lies and manipulates everything to make him look like its not his fault.

It's comical how some fans still defend Al Golden at all costs.

What's even more comical is you guys blame him for anything and everything.

"Fuccking mosquitoes. God **** you Golden it's all your fault."

"my car just broke down. Fuccking Golden."

How does it feel to be The Dumbest Hurricane fan in all of the land? A land that includes the likes of Dannyboy and Canesshades.....

Feels great.

Name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied.
I don't mean one of the made up fantasies that permeate this site or the internet like, "he tried to be the Penn State coach, then lied saying he wasn't."

That was a web created story, with no facts. That fantasy started on a Friday when Golden was on vacation, and was denied immediately by the Administration, then by Golden himself who had to hold a presser, because the internet crazies tried to turn their own conjecture into facts.

So, name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied.

Wow. You're sad, DeludedPuta. If AQM just got suspended why was he playing QB on the scout team a week ago?

Advertisement

Dude, it just happened.

He was on scout team three days ago. But yea its dealt internally except when we lose and then golden gives us a thousand reasons why its our players fault. I supported golden all last year and then i finally realized how he lies and manipulates everything to make him look like its not his fault.

Maybe you should also realize that from Day 1 Golden has always taken all the blame.

"I have to do better." comes out of his mouth almost daily.

You have to stop believing the myths of the internet and actually listen yourself to the coach's interviews and pressers.

It's comical how some fans still defend Al Golden at all costs.

What's even more comical is you guys blame him for anything and everything.

"Fuccking mosquitoes. God **** you Golden it's all your fault."

"my car just broke down. Fuccking Golden."

How does it feel to be The Dumbest Hurricane fan in all of the land? A land that includes the likes of Dannyboy and Canesshades.....

Lol. You just nailed it. DeludedPuta is more pathetic than a dude who believed people thought he was killed by a bear.

I don't mean one of the made up fantasies that permeate this site or the internet like, "he tried to be the Penn State coach, then lied saying he wasn't."

That was a web created story, with no facts. That fantasy started on a Friday when Golden was on vacation, and was denied immediately by the Administration, then by Golden himself who had to hold a presser, because the internet crazies tried to turn their own conjecture into facts.

Wow. You're sad, DeludedPuta. If AQM just got suspended why was he playing QB on the scout team a week ago?

Uh, he wasn't playing scout team qb a week ago.

Golden lied, didn't lie. Who gives a ****?? Saban and Urban are the biggest liars in college football. But, they're winners and Golden's a loser.

And they encourage aggressive play unlike Golden's soft, safe ****

Advertisement
and golden had more draft picks last year than wins. let that sink in

What does Golden have to do with AQM punching some kid in the face last year and not following team rules this year? I'm don't like Golden either, but the Golden blame is comical on this board.

you sure you don't like Golden? bc it sounds like the type of person who says this and that player aren't good which plays into that whole Golden doesn't have enough talent to win mantra. and punching another player in the face should of never warranted a year long suspension. what kind of soft baby sh*t move was that? the problem is that under Golden there has been a large plethora of unexplained and mysterious suspensions and injuries. this only further disconnects the fan base from the program.

Would love to see Golden out of here, but until then I'm still rooting for the squad. However, my point is that these kids are put on a pedestal by fans because of how many stars they have coming out of high school. How do we know AQM isn't the next Ryan Anderson/Courtney Harris/Dwayne Hendricks? Hopefully he's not, but everyone on this board thinks he's the savior despite no production.

can't say your rooting for the squad after bashing AQM. and AQM showed flashes as a frosh and provides athleticism this team needs as an edge rusher. not that it would be utilized anyways. you have to admit, that having as many 4 and star guys on the front line and having none of them produce makes it hard to blame the players. i love the team but hate the coaching staff. i feel for these guys that are getting undervalued while going into the league because they play in a scheme that doesn't allow them to make plays.

Not sure how I bashed AQM... I want to see him succeed as much as anyone, but it's on him to follow the rules. Until then, we need someone else to step-up. We've had many 4 star players over the years who haven't produced, no matter the coach. I do agree that this is the worst scheme we've had for quite some time though.

i don't remember anyone saying he lied about penn state. i do remember him completely neglecting recruiting while trying to get hired by penn state. remember when he disappeared for like a week and a half. probably cost us a recruit or two. Golden did lie by saying that he wants to contend with the alabamas of the world when he was hired. everything he's done since has shown the opposite. Golden also lied about the number of scholarships they were offering in 2012 and 2013. claimed that they were settled with recruiting and were self-imposing even though he offered several guys after national signing day. he tried to play it off as if they meant to undersign

Advertisement
Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

you are ungrateful.

your bashingf a coach and his staff after they did you and your son a huge favor.

consider yourself a low class scum.

what's sad is that you're a grown man/parent.

That is one lowdown, really schitty thing to say. You are obviously a member of the coaching staff or family of a coach - and the best thing is, in a few months you can take your sorry *** down the road.

You were the ninth born to an eight ittied ***** (female dog), and had to suk daddy for sustenance. I'm not sure what makes someone so damned stupid, but it working.

And I used to wonder why girls turned to lesbianism.

***gots like you.

Oh. You tell your head coach - he's paid. He gets paid to coach, and he gets paid to represent the University well.

And that POS has done neither.

This. When he does interviews he isn't a coach- he's a politician. That's the worst part. People don't like politicians as it is. He can never just be straight up. The whole run around gets old. It's not just with Golden. It's anytime people are political and have some hidden agenda. He just happens to be the one that has it now.

Not sure how I bashed AQM... I want to see him succeed as much as anyone, but it's on him to follow the rules. Until then, we need someone else to step-up. We've had many 4 star players over the years who haven't produced, no matter the coach. I do agree that this is the worst scheme we've had for quite some time though.

saying he has more suspensions than sacks is kinda bashing. people get upset about these these suspensions because they reflect on the coach in terms of team discipline. disciplined is not a word that you would use to describe our play the past 4 years which reflects on the HC. People also don't want Golden to use things like suspensions as an excuse for lack of depth later in the season when we start losing games.

What the **** happend!? Golden just said "no ones suspended this week" just a couple days ago.

Excellent having a f-n liar as a head coach. Just say no comment on suspensions at this time. No reason to f-n lie to everybody. It is clear the suspension was known long before his comment of no suspensions. Douchebag.

UM

Advertisement
Back