AQM Suspended

I hear you, but there was no need to lie about it. If he's asked about suspensions, just say that info will be released at a later date.

And I don't believe you raise a man by treating him like a child. You raise a man by treating him as you want him to grow into. Does AQM need to tighten up? Absolutely. He missed all of last season, for a reason I could care less about. He needs to be mindful of what he's up to. It's costing his family, this team and himself too much.

Al as the leader of these MEN needs to find a way to help AQM get on track. It's his responsibility too.

You assume Golden lied because 3 days ago he said no one was suspended, but the reality is that on Wednesday nobody was suspended.

Today AQM is suspended, 3 days ago he wasn't. That's not lying at all. More than likely, he screwed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

As for needing to find a way to help AQM get on track, disciplining him publicly seems to be a method to getting him on track.

you really believe everythign Golden says lol?

Name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied.
I don't mean one of the made up fantasies that permeate this site or the internet like, "he tried to be the Penn State coach, then lied saying he wasn't."

That was a web created story, with no facts. That fantasy started on a Friday when Golden was on vacation, and was denied immediately by the Administration, then by Golden himself who had to hold a presser, because the internet crazies tried to turn their own conjecture into facts.

So, name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied.

i don't remember anyone saying he lied about penn state. i do remember him completely neglecting recruiting while trying to get hired by penn state. remember when he disappeared for like a week and a half. probably cost us a recruit or two. Golden did lie by saying that he wants to contend with the alabamas of the world when he was hired. everything he's done since has shown the opposite. Golden also lied about the number of scholarships they were offering in 2012 and 2013. claimed that they were settled with recruiting and were self-imposing even though he offered several guys after national signing day. he tried to play it off as if they meant to undersign

Go back and recheck, instead of just going off memory.

The penn state thing came up on a Friday, by Sunday morning Golden addressed it by saying he had no interest in penn state.

Your statements are conjecture, your own belief and are unsubstantiated.

Advertisement
Yea, I wonder what he'll pull out of his hat for Nebraska. If he wants to play so bad why does he keep doing stupid stuff?? Someone send Wilfork in to set him straight. :stormwarningflag-sm

Not sure why everyone rides AQM's **** so hard. He's got more suspensions than sacks.

You assume Golden lied because 3 days ago he said no one was suspended, but the reality is that on Wednesday nobody was suspended.

Today AQM is suspended, 3 days ago he wasn't. That's not lying at all. More than likely, he screwed up sometime between Wednesday and today.

As for needing to find a way to help AQM get on track, disciplining him publicly seems to be a method to getting him on track.

I don't mean one of the made up fantasies that permeate this site or the internet like, "he tried to be the Penn State coach, then lied saying he wasn't."

That was a web created story, with no facts. That fantasy started on a Friday when Golden was on vacation, and was denied immediately by the Administration, then by Golden himself who had to hold a presser, because the internet crazies tried to turn their own conjecture into facts.

i don't remember anyone saying he lied about penn state. i do remember him completely neglecting recruiting while trying to get hired by penn state. remember when he disappeared for like a week and a half. probably cost us a recruit or two. Golden did lie by saying that he wants to contend with the alabamas of the world when he was hired. everything he's done since has shown the opposite. Golden also lied about the number of scholarships they were offering in 2012 and 2013. claimed that they were settled with recruiting and were self-imposing even though he offered several guys after national signing day. he tried to play it off as if they meant to undersign

The penn state thing came up on a Friday, by Sunday morning Golden addressed it by saying he had no interest in penn state.

wtf are you talking about? bc that would be a lie. and you claimed he doesn't lie but then you post a lie that he told. got off the flakka kid. he obviously had interest in his alma mater and it was reported by several sports news outlets that he was interviewed for the job.

wtf are you talking about? bc that would be a lie. and you claimed he doesn't lie but then you post a lie that he told. got off the flakka kid. he obviously had interest in his alma mater and it was reported by several sports news outlets that he was interviewed for the job.

Really? Go check your facts, because what you think and what is true are oftentimes not the same thing, as in this case.

Really? Go check your facts, because what you think and what is true are oftentimes not the same thing, as in this case.

you're not making a point. you're just giving your confusing self-contradicting sh*tty opinion. go root for FSU or UF bc those are fan bases that are happy Golden is still here

Advertisement
The truth is he was suspended a year for punching his roomate. Muhammads suspensions are a constant distraction from the 84 other kids who have no problem staying eligible. Muhammad clearly doesn't deserve to be treated like a man yet because he's still making childish mistakes. Muhammad is accepting his actions. Golden put him in the corner and told him to stfu basically...you know...like you do with children.

I hear you, but there was no need to lie about it. If he's asked about suspensions, just say that info will be released at a later date.

And I don't believe you raise a man by treating him like a child. You raise a man by treating him as you want him to grow into. Does AQM need to tighten up? Absolutely. He missed all of last season, for a reason I could care less about. He needs to be mindful of what he's up to. It's costing his family, this team and himself too much.

Al as the leader of these MEN needs to find a way to help AQM get on track. It's his responsibility too.

"So, name me one instance where Golden has publicly lied"

How about every single year after another embarrasing loss and he says.
"I'm accountable"
"Everything will be evaluated"
"it's on me"
"We will look at everything"

And then NOTHING changed.
No staff changes same defense.

Last edited:
Golden is a lying son of a b*tch man... Smh. He just said no one was suspended yesterday

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

He's protected the kid by keeping him away from a media onslaught before the game.....just like he helped your kid...take your football goggles off and be a man.

I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

The truth is he was suspended a year for punching his roomate. Muhammads suspensions are a constant distraction from the 84 other kids who have no problem staying eligible. Muhammad clearly doesn't deserve to be treated like a man yet because he's still making childish mistakes. Muhammad is accepting his actions. Golden put him in the corner and told him to stfu basically...you know...like you do with children.

Go back to Butch's teams, per the players - and you can get it on THE U Part 2.

Per the players, there were some horrific fights.

Did anyone get suspended for those?

**** no.

Butch Davis.

The solution to every stinking problem this program has.

It took this for you to realize that? I was telling you guys this my **** self. But I was ungrateful.......

He's protected the kid by keeping him away from a media onslaught before the game.....just like he helped your kid...take your football goggles off and be a man.

I am. You're protecting a guy who has lied perpetually to you and everyone else associated with this program and who follows it.

Take your Golden goggles off and see the truth about what's in front of you. Lying then being exposed isn't something I'd defend. That's on him. He should've been a man, and let Muhammad be a man and accept his consequences for his actions. That's what men do.

Go back to Butch's teams, per the players - and you can get it on THE U Part 2.

Per the players, there were some horrific fights.

Did anyone get suspended for those?

**** no.

Butch Davis.

The solution to every stinking problem this program has.

not to mention we have had plenty of players suspended, kicked off the team, or just left under Golden's tenure but CFLACANE probably won't acknowledge that

Does AQM think rules don't apply to him or is he too bird brained to understand them? What does Golden have to do with his stupid & childish actions??? Do you expect Golden to babysit over 100 players?? STOP turning every thread into an AL Golden trash fest.

Advertisement
Does AQM think rules don't apply to him or is he too bird brained to understand them? What does Golden have to do with his stupid & childish actions??? Do you expect Golden to babysit over 100 players?? STOP turning every thread into an AL Golden trash fest.

Al golden only wants players that will play patty cake.

There is more of a chance finding out about Hillary's e-mails, then finding out what really is going on down at Greentree.

Is Rudeputa actually arguing that Folden was honest in the Ped State situation? I didn't think this guy could get any dumber, but he just did. His own employer stated publicly to the press that they had no idea where he was or what he was doing. Does that sound like the employee was being forthright?

Lol at this guy and his intoxication with Al's butt fumes.

Advertisement
It was a minor offense. I agree Golden is an idiot and I want him gone just as much as all of you but he'll be back. AQM still hasn't even proved anything on the field yet, let's hope he's given the opportunity soon.

And Fraulden has proved he's incompetent. Why hasn't he been suspended?

Is Rudeputa actually arguing that Folden was honest in the Ped State situation? I didn't think this guy could get any dumber, but he just did. His own employer stated publicly to the press that they had no idea where he was or what he was doing. Does that sound like the employee was being forthright?

Why wasn't Fraulden suspended for that indiscretion?

Let the kid's hip heal up. Keep him healthy. It's Bethune-fuggin'-Cookman. Who cares?

But generally speaking, Thanks comma Al.

Advertisement
Let the kid's hip heal up. Keep him healthy. It's Bethune-fuggin'-Cookman. Who cares?

But generally speaking, Thanks comma Al.

I just see it as this: the kid hasn't played a game in close to 2 years. This is the closest thing to a preseason game you can get. Time to see what we got and play around with the lineup to evaluate everyone and find the best roster. They got two games to work out all the kinks and get ready for the season. AQM is going to be rusty and this would have been a great opportunity to get some work in.

Miami Hurricanes suspend Al-Quadin Muhammad for season-opener
September 4, 2015 | Filed in: 2015 season, Football, Matt Porter.

Al Golden was asked Wednesday if any of his players were suspended for Saturday’s season-opener against Bethune-Cookman.

“Right now, we expect to have everybody,” he said.

Apparently, a late decision was made: rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad will not play against Bethune-Cookman because he violated team rules, sources confirmed to the Post.

Exactly when Muhammad broke protocol, or how, is not clear.

Golden is not scheduled to speak to the media until after Saturday’s game (6 p.m., ESPN3.com).

Muhammad, a redshirt sophomore from Irvington, N.J., was suspended last season after he punched a fellow student several times in the face after UM’s spring game last April 12.

After a fall semester spent working out on his own, he returned to the team in January and participated in spring drills. The 6-foot-3, 260-pound pass-rusher was expected to play a major role on UM’s improving defensive line. However, he spent the entirety of camp working behind sophomore Trent Harris and was listed on UM’s recent depth chart as a co-backup with redshirt freshman Demetrius Jackson. Despite Muhammad’s higher rank as a recruit, those around the program say Harris simply beat out Muhammad for a job.

He has not seen game action since 2013, when he recorded eight tackles and two sacks as a freshman.

Why wasn't Fraulden suspended for that indiscretion?

You can't suspend someone for trying to find a new job. That's fairly illegal.

This is going to be Olivier Vernon part 2

Extremely talented player, doesn't do much here, spends most of the time suspended, then kills it in the NFL

Same ol' song and dance

Advertisement
Back