Any word on Nesta?

Advertisement
Advertisement
His nickname jade suits him well because he’s a ******* female. Dude wanted none with nobody and tried to run like a gangster.

From Nesta to the walk-on kicker nobody is scared of Corey Gaynor lmao… this clown really on here trying to paint everybody else as tough guy monsters but Nesta is the weak and scary one out of the bunch :jordan:

Advertisement
I’ve heard similar **** about him from multiple people on this board and in person. He talks big and backs down when confronted. Half of our players cannot stand him.

You’ve heard it from multiple people… lol sauces

280C925C-83E2-4CE3-8535-4524A9E0073F.gif

aren’t you like a certified troll? Ain’t you the one that was talking big going into the LSU game a few years ago talkin bout we would smash them and win the natty then when LSU worked us you laughed about it and trolled the whole board for days afterward for thinking we had a chance?

You ain’t even a cane FOH bruh.

aren’t you like a certified troll? Ain’t you the one that was talking big going into the LSU game a few years ago talkin bout we would smash them and win the natty then when LSU worked us you laughed about it and trolled the whole board for days afterward for thinking we had a chance?

Lol me and Nesta taking turns making you cry…

60726891-63B9-4BA3-BD94-D2D26E38AF62.gif

The ignore feature works in situations like this .. just saying... It makes the boards easier to read...

Advertisement
Nesta is a rotational player at best
Nothing more nothing less
He’s played well below expectations and based on his hs rankings
Could be due to lack of coaching and/or personal motivation
Our dline recruiting esp at dt was so bad the last couple years he played more than he should have
He has a motor but no stamina so he should play 15-20 snaps a game
Let’s not try to make him out to be more than he really was

Corey almost fought him 3 times because he would try to talk **** as if he was some dominant player at practice. He’s a bona fide **** and I personally know that Zach McCloud told him to throw down and he *****ed out multiple times
Not surprised. Nesta is all bark. His fake tough **** is easy to see through. You can tell by how he gets bullied on the field. The whole “not nice” persona is bull****. Gets pushed around far more than he does the pushing.

because I think Nesta is an average DT i am weird lol

Brother I’m not just some message board idiot. I was a DT in my playing days, and have coached DTs at the high school level. When I’m watching a Miami game my eyes are focused on the trenches, specifically our DTs. Nesta makes one splash play every 2-3 games, then absolutely disappears. He is awful when it comes to gap integrity as well. This is facts, my guy.

Aside from the fact that Nesta is a complete ****head and most of the young guys on our squad hate him, he is not a special player, or even above average. Period.
Thank you

Advertisement
Pretty sure he’s gone. He was saying all year last season this was his last ride. Totally should stay but unless Mario works some magic I think he’s another in a long line of leave early mista
Don't think he is going to improve his stock more with another year.....he seems to have tapped his potential here.

Advertisement
Back