Any word on Nesta?

Advertisement
Even though I have criticized Nesta's obesity, I want him to come back, pick up some barbells, eschew the buffet, and compete at his best level.
Agree, I’ll never understand why kids don’t get into there heads.

I got a free pass to become the best they can ever be with free everything EVERYTHING and yet most just sleep it away till the real world hits and NO FREE lunch then they blame everyone for we hat they missed.

Good Heaven free everything to become a BEAST like no other.

I’m sorry it doesn’t make sense in ignoring this life changing opportunity just letting is go by ignoring a Blessing.

The NFL filters all this waste away , not saying Nesta is a waists but if he trained as hard as he plays he’d be a high draft choice but that will never happen doing what he’s doing MEDIOCRITY and that’s what the NFL r we’reill give him with no remorse.

GOCANES

Who? That is what people will say in 5 years. There is nothing memorable here. If that is how he wants to leave, then so be it.

Good kid, good attitude, and hard worker. I was a fan. Good luck to him.

You guys take digs at Nesta and I get it he's not perfect and hasn't lived up to his 5 star rating but the more bodies in the trenches that come back the better. Look at Michigan this year. They have one of the oldest rosters in college football and it shows. How do you think they made the jump from being a 9/10 win team to CFP, trench play and having guys who are 23 years old going up against 19 year olds.

Advertisement
This. And he’s only a legit 5 11 which hurts him tremendously as well at the next level. I have said it many times on this board. He tries to play like Suh when his game should be modeled after a guy like geno Atkins who was also undersized. I do love nestas hustle but his play style at the point of attack isn’t what you want from a severely undersized d tackle
By the way, Gerald Willis was obviously very productive at the college level, but Willis wasn’t that tall or big. Willis’s measurements may have been exaggerated a little. I saw Willis at a summer camp standing next to Shaq in shorts and t-shirts and I didn’t recognize him as a DT. I think that lack of size is partly why Willis wasn’t drafted or made it in the NFL

You “fans “ are sick. Nesta ain’t did nothing but play hard at Miami . Miami got a bunch of problems but Nesta effort and play wasn’t one of them
Are you choosing to completely ignore what @Boarcane said. Numerous people have confirmed he knows his **** so why would we not believe him?

If Nesta is as he says, get him away from the team. He's not that good of a player to justify that BS

Advertisement
Are you choosing to completely ignore what @Boarcane said. Numerous people have confirmed he knows his **** so why would we not believe him?

If Nesta is as he says, get him away from the team. He's not that good of a player to justify that BS
People say a lot of things on here so I take It with a grain of salt. Your dt is supposed to be deranged and not nice who gives af as long as he plays with effort and make plays which Nesta does. Im more convinced than ever a lot of y’all don’t be watching games who be trying to **** on the play of Nesta every chance some get on here.

People say a lot of things on here so I take It with a grain of salt. Your dt is supposed to be deranged and not nice who gives af as long as he plays with effort and make plays which Nesta does. Im more convinced than ever a lot of y’all don’t be watching games who be trying to **** on the play of Nesta every chance some get on here.
Nesta hustles hard and plays ok. He has some splash plays but he's not even an all-ACC special mention type player.

I'll go with @Boarcane and his view. Laters Nesta

I loved the swagger and physicality he brought to the defense, but he is literally the poster boy for making 1-2 plays and then not even being noticeable the rest of the game.

UDFA and I doubt he makes a squad. Will eat crow if wrong.

If Nesta is fighting gurvan hall.. I'm on his side. Nesta may not be Sapp but he's made more plays as a DT than pretty much any other DT is a long time.. cept maybe the gator transfer who didn't get drafted. Maybe Mario can get him to understand he needs to work on his strength and conditioning.
RJ McIntosh made more plays in one game than Nesta made his whole career.

****, I think even Jared Harrison Hunte has flashed more in his short career here than Nesta ever did.

Nesta always was and still is just an average DT.

Advertisement
Nesta has a natural edge to him. His attitude isn't the best but I've never known him to be problematic in the locker or towards younger players.
Corey almost fought him 3 times because he would try to talk **** as if he was some dominant player at practice. He’s a bona fide **** and I personally know that Zach McCloud told him to throw down and he *****ed out multiple times.

Advertisement
I hate Miami fans, some of you mfs weird
because I think Nesta is an average DT i am weird lol

Brother I’m not just some message board idiot. I was a DT in my playing days, and have coached DTs at the high school level. When I’m watching a Miami game my eyes are focused on the trenches, specifically our DTs. Nesta makes one splash play every 2-3 games, then absolutely disappears. He is awful when it comes to gap integrity as well. This is facts, my guy.

Aside from the fact that Nesta is a complete ****head and most of the young guys on our squad hate him, he is not a special player, or even above average. Period.

Corey almost fought him 3 times because he would try to talk **** as if he was some dominant player at practice. He’s a bona fide **** and I personally know that Zach McCloud told him to throw down and he *****ed out multiple times.
Didn't know. That's crazy and disappointing.

Advertisement
Back