Any word on Nesta?

Yes , a good player his up side was / is off the charts he just didn’t 🎯 the target on taking advantage of training.

Sapp was fat , hardly no training but he had a fierce fire in his heart he would not be beaten.

yes , I had the bar high for Nesta , I wanted him to get to the U and dominant. Nesta actually has more tools than Sapp .

I played in the trenches and like Shannon Crowder on 560 WQAM said once “ I can tell with in 5 minutes if a player is going to be good or great” .

This is true Crowder has a tremendous eye for talent.

Again I’m still waiting for Nesta to be the player he can be , but that road is less traveled.

We have players on the road less traveled Restrepo in one of them .

Not many tools to work with BUT he trains like no other so he can be like no other and it’s SHOWING GLARINGLY 🙌.

Hope I made sense , hard to explain the FIRE in a man’s heart.

GOCANES
Bro your posting nonsense and proving my point more. You really said Sapp was fat?!! Sapp was undersized. He came to UM as a TE from Apopka, not DT. I'm sure you didn't know that.

Nesta doesn't have more tools than Sapp. Other then weight Nesta actually lacks the tools to be a dominant DT. Nesta's short, has short arms and isn't that quick to be as disruptive as Sapp. Nesta is doing well with what he has. Appreciate him for what he is. Stop putting unrealistic expectations on him.

Advertisement
Bro your posting nonsense and proving my point more. You really said Sapp was fat?!! Sapp was undersized. He came to UM as a TE from Apopka, not DT. I'm sure you didn't know that.

Nesta doesn't have more tools than Sapp. Other then weight Nesta actually lacks the tools to be a dominant DT. Nesta's short, has short arms and isn't that quick to be as disruptive as Sapp. Nesta is doing well with what he has. Appreciate him for what he is. Stop putting unrealistic expectations on him.
YES , he arrived well over 300 just over 6 feet , he hated to lift weights HATED IT .

Sapp made up for it in PASSION.

We wanted MORE from Nesta , we WILL NOT settle for “ WELL HE DID HIS BEST” not good enough.

SEE WHEN YOUR CHASING RINGS , YOUR BEST MAY NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH .

Nesta’s isn’t , good player but not ELUTE RING MATERIAL.

We’re seeking ELITE who perform with no remorse and FEED .

See we need to filter ALL the players that giving there best may not be enough to chase championships .

He’s NOT Mario’s type he’s just not , great kid but not championship run type player.

I can’t explain it anymore then these posts and what others here have said in agreement.

I recommend put all our post together and you’ll see it

GOCANES

This reminds of the Shaq slander.

A lot of ”fans” lacking any real football knowledge or perspective not wanting a productive player back.

Would it benefit the team for Nesta to return for the 2022 season?

Does our new coach want him to return in 2022?

If your answer wasn’t yes to both questions, you have a room temperature football IQ.
This…. Smh it’s getting crazy

You do realize this is the one-particular-player version of "play the freshmen" vs. "the upperclassmen are ready and the young players are not"?

I'll always love Nesta. But I also might be OK with him not returning for 2022.
I just don't see the point in wishing anyone gone unless you're prepared to replace them with somebody who's better and ready to play. Honestly, I haven't been paying a ton of attention to DL depth, but I don't recall that being the case.

Advertisement
Lol according to 4 paragraphs per post man Nesta is holding the defensive line and entire defense back from its potential bc of his personality and attitude :roll-canes2:

I just don't see the point in wishing anyone gone unless you're prepared to replace them with somebody who's better and ready to play. Honestly, I haven't been paying a ton of attention to DL depth, but I don't recall that being the case.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not personally wishing him gone and I don't think any of my posts said as much. I'm simply acknowledging that multiple people have indicated that we are better off without him, and I think he needs to make some substantial changes if he wants to stay.

I do agree with you on depth, generally, and I think I have years worth of posts saying similar things every time some porster wants to pontificate about kicking a kid off the team for sub-par performance or some mistake he made last Saturday.

Lol according to 4 paragraphs per post man Nesta is holding the defensive line and entire defense back from its potential bc of his personality and attitude :roll-canes2:

I can completely understand why a person such as yourself cannot comprehend how his own toxic personality should be any sort of impediment in life.

YES , he arrived well over 300 just over 6 feet , he hated to lift weights HATED IT .

Sapp made up for it in PASSION.

We wanted MORE from Nesta , we WILL NOT settle for “ WELL HE DID HIS BEST” not good enough.

SEE WHEN YOUR CHASING RINGS , YOUR BEST MAY NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH .

Nesta’s isn’t , good player but not ELUTE RING MATERIAL.

We’re seeking ELITE who perform with no remorse and FEED .

See we need to filter ALL the players that giving there best may not be enough to chase championships .

He’s NOT Mario’s type he’s just not , great kid but not championship run type player.

I can’t explain it anymore then these posts and what others here have said in agreement.

I recommend put all our post together and you’ll see it

GOCANES

stop posting please

Advertisement
stop posting please
threadcop.webp

Advertisement
Let me preface this message because I have not heard one word from Jade. So I have no knowledge of which direction he’s heading. Really However, if he’s thinking about leaving he should leave. He’s probably thinking to himself that he can make an NFL roster. Once that’s in your head it’s hard to comeback mentally, go to class and stay focused on the field.

Advertisement
Back