another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete is on CornBreath's level down here when it comes to info. Little bump in traffic for the site and suspense before news breaks today. Why are people salty?

When this place starts charging you will regret the day you dared to cross Pete

Advertisement
how about some of yall need to stop being impatient and wait for the news to break. Pete let us know something was going to pop today so just wait for it. Either that or go to another board. its getting annoying with people wining senseless every single day. I appreciate all of our staff writers and mods for dealing with some of these narrow minded fans....

Last edited:
There are some complete losers in this thread who hang their emotions on recruitment a of 17-18 yr old boys. Get a life. Nothing matters till papers are signed in NSD. Go drink a beer and band some snatch in the meantime!

There are some complete losers in this thread who hang their emotions on recruitment a of 17-18 yr old boys. Get a life. Nothing matters till papers are signed in NSD. Go drink a beer and band some snatch in the meantime!

or go hangout with some females or something... smh

I like this guy right here.

Advertisement
Pete is on CornBreath's level down here when it comes to info. Little bump in traffic for the site and suspense before news breaks today. Why are people salty?

WTH aint evah lied...or is that Poops? w/e, what he said

I kinda wish they would charge, would eliminate some the Poors.......

Advertisement
I think I found what this thread is missing..

640.gif

That is is not always best for everyone. People just need to get their act together or be banned from this site period. It is no need for grown adults acting like kids begging for information like that period... When it is ready to be announced it will be revealed.

That is is not always best for everyone. People just need to get their act together or be banned from this site period. It is no need for grown adults acting like kids begging for information like that period... When it is ready to be announced it will be revealed.

brock's broke as a motherfcker.

Advertisement
Wow it's not enough that the teenage recruits aim to build suspense with their decisions, the teenage reporters try to do it with the info too. smh what a bunch of children.

Im not broke but I am not wealthy either... Im a college student so I dont really have an expendable income that I can just throw around...

Advertisement
Wow it's not enough that the teenage recruits aim to build suspense with their decisions, the teenage reporters try to do it with the info too. smh what a bunch of children.

Do you not understand that just because pete was notified of the news yesterday doesn't mean he can just break the news. We wont hear it until he is told to do so.

Last edited:

brock's broke as a motherfcker.

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back