another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
why ***** about it. This *****ing you're doing is why Pete stopped posting on Rivals. Well that and G Ferman

Advertisement
Man we got some ******* in here! The man obviously got some information in which he thinks is credible. So he decides to throw it out there. If he's wrong, then so effin be it. You guys are getting free effin information. Stop killing the dude.

Advertisement
My things is, I don't get why Pete felt the need to tweet that. Is he still insecure about people questioning his insider connections?

I just don't think that tweet was needed. Pete should know as much as any of us that these kids change their minds all the time and nothing they say or do is guaranteed. Pete, we enjoy your articles and know you have connections, but this type of thing brought you heat last cycle.

Last edited:
Curious, a circus in my opinion doesn't mean a good thing. Personally, I fu*kin hate them.

Are we looking at a meltdown circus or a party time circus?

636.gif

Hahaha this is the only gif I thought of when I saw the recent posts.

Advertisement
Many of you need to get a grip. Pete said something would pop today. Didn't give a time. If you can't appreciate what he does for this site maybe it's best you go back to whatever site you came from.

Yes it is. This thread is your doing. When you have something to announce then announce it. Don't tell people something is going down when it apparently has some indefinite time frame. Poor work. Looks bad.

shut your immediate gratification needing ***** mouth. Pete gets good news and is letting us know something good in on the horizon the day after a local stud went to OSU. So, if you don't have the patience to appreciate the heads up, go **** your pant somewhere else

Thats all Pete is doing. Being the bearer of good news. Sure.

You're about to get sent packing if you don't chill the **** out.

-Los

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Dear Pete,

to put things in perspective for you, imagine we are baby birds in a nest waiting to get fed every day. We chirp and chirp and chirp all day. When you arrive with some food and shove it down our throats we snuggle up agains you and go to sleep. Now if you come back without food , we will make your life a living **** specialy when you tell us there is some coming. I am sorry .. its not our fault.. its nature.....

419.jpg

Cane nation- Please have patience. It is only 3 pm. Bunch of crack addicts freaking out. Your fix will come!

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1730005 said:
Look at these lames taking up for another man. Get off Pete's stick. Don't post **** till you have information.

Dude if you can't handle, then take your **** some place else. He got the info, thats obviously why he posted it. Now he couldve been lied too.

My things is, I don't get why Pete felt the need to tweet that. Is he still insecure about people questioning his insider connections?

I just don't think that tweet was needed. Pete should know as much as any of us that these kids change their minds all the time and nothing they say or do is guaranteed. Pete, we enjoy your articles and know you have connections, but this type of thing brought you heat last cycle.

Thats my point. Naive of people to think Pete tweeted that out because he was just looking to give us some good news. The man is trying to build a reputation.

Many of you need to get a grip. Pete said something would pop today. Didn't give a time. If you can't appreciate what he does for this site maybe it's best you go back to whatever site you came from.

**** is hilarious...ppl getting mad at somebody because he said something would pop today. If 11:59 hits, he still has 1 more minute. Give him the day!

Some of you guys are depressing mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back