another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is is not always best for everyone.

424.jpg

Advertisement
[video=youtube;lbNidYYGjic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbNidYYGjic[/video]

Wow it's not enough that the teenage recruits aim to build suspense with their decisions, the teenage reporters try to do it with the info too. smh what a bunch of children.

Says the guy complaining about not getting free info on said teenage recruits quickly enough?

Advertisement
Advertisement
My things is, I don't get why Pete felt the need to tweet that. Is he still insecure about people questioning his insider connections?

I just don't think that tweet was needed. Pete should know as much as any of us that these kids change their minds all the time and nothing they say or do is guaranteed. Pete, we enjoy your articles and know you have connections, but this type of thing brought you heat last cycle.

Thats my point. Naive of people to think Pete tweeted that out because he was just looking to give us some good news. The man is trying to build a reputation.

And if he's right that something goes down today that's exactly what will happen. He will continue to build a reputation as a guy who knows things.

He didn't even post the warning here anyway. Someone else posted his tweet here.

Are you crybabies gonna beat the fck out of Santa if he doesn't come to your house first, or will you be OK with him as long as he shows up on the right day?

I hate to break it to you, but Santa isn't real.

I would have appreciated you breaking that crushing news via PM.

I would have Franchisco, if the king **** mods hadn't taken away my PM privileges.

Advertisement
My things is, I don't get why Pete felt the need to tweet that. Is he still insecure about people questioning his insider connections?

I just don't think that tweet was needed. Pete should know as much as any of us that these kids change their minds all the time and nothing they say or do is guaranteed. Pete, we enjoy your articles and know you have connections, but this type of thing brought you heat last cycle.

Thats my point. Naive of people to think Pete tweeted that out because he was just looking to give us some good news. The man is trying to build a reputation.

And if he's right that something goes down today that's exactly what will happen. He will continue to build a reputation as a guy who knows things.

He didn't even post the warning here anyway. Someone else posted his tweet here.

Are you crybabies gonna beat the fck out of Santa if he doesn't come to your house first, or will you be OK with him as long as he shows up on the right day?

Santa better get here first, oh wait I be a ***.

Advertisement
I am always amazed that people complain about FREE information.

my beef is not with the price, its with the teasing and subsequent waiting period.

he cant announce it yet, he was more than likely notified yesterday and was told to keep quiet until it is announced. he did us a favor by telling us to prepare for some news to happen in the next day, which he didnt have to do at all

Relax. Not everything needs to turn into a battle. The people constructively criticizing Pete about stirring the pot to create traffic or build a rep are no better or worse than those fapping him as a recruiting guru.

We all appreciate The Work Pete and crew put in and the information they bring. If you don't you are probably an *******. That doesn't mean posters can't tell Pete he's being a tool for tweeting a stay tuned message to get the board riled. Our young guns need to learn to take the bad with the good. I actually think some posters are trying to help these guys grow by avoiding mistakes other boards make.

Ex: don't tell an angry mob that has been waiting all day to hail you as awesome that it is not your fault. Be a ******* man and say the situation I am aware of has not fully developed. Hang in there and I will report back later with an update. Thanks!

The information will come. Pete will build a good rep. All will be well. A canesinsight Christmas miracle. Even for the Jews.

I am not broke by any means, but I will never pay a website to get information on 17-year-old boys

/But I sure as **** will sit around bull****ting on one all day waiting to find out where they go. As long as it's free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back