All-Time Miami Hurricanes Draft - D$ selects Shakespeare/JL

Could have gone with a more prolific guy, but I think this guy will be one of the best ever when he's done here. In his first year, he was nearly 80% on FGs.

K, Jake Wieclaw

Advertisement
Could have gone with a more prolific guy, but I think this guy will be one of the best ever when he's done here. In his first year, he was nearly 80% on FGs.

K, Jake Wieclaw

Already picked him brother. The coffin corner kickoffs did it for me.

K, Jake Wieclaw

Already picked him brother. The coffin corner kickoffs did it for me.

Get the **** out. Seriously? Who picks Jake Wieclaw that early? That guy sucks.

Guess it's back to the more prolific guy. K, Jon Peattie.

I wanted to speculate a little on the Claw. I think we're about to see one of the most accurate seasons ever from a UM kicker.

Advertisement
Still three Ring of Honor players out there...I'll take one...

Need a return man, and its been 80 years and old boy is still near the Top of the All-Time Punt Return yards list...

He also happens to be one of Miami's greatest running backs...

He is...

82.jpg

Eddie Dunn.

Last pick...

Defensive End...

Miami Hall of Famer...before the league held sacks as an official stat, otherwise, he holds the record for most sacks in a season by a rookie with 17.5.

He is...

cline_tony%203-10.jpg

Tony Cline.

Someone give me a **** punter. Andy Crosland or the clown cannot be on my ******' team. I'm gonna actually have to look some stuff up here.

Advertisement
Judging by his mock draft selections, I'm pretty sure Larry wore one of these to UM press conferences:

6.png

I knew I should have taken Don Mariutto and Charlie George on my offensive line.

Advertisement
Still three Ring of Honor players out there...I'll take one...

Need a return man, and its been 80 years and old boy is still near the Top of the All-Time Punt Return yards list...

He also happens to be one of Miami's greatest running backs...

He is...

82.jpg

Eddie Dunn.
Great family!

Are we still waiting for Lu's punter pick? Can I just make my pick since it's not a punter? lol

Advertisement
Someone give me a **** punter. Andy Crosland or the clown cannot be on my ******' team. I'm gonna actually have to look some stuff up here.

Lol. Here's an idea man...

John Noppenberg. UM HOF class of '01. He earned that mostly as a FB though. And it would be a mitzvah!:)

I'm actually going to go with Brian Monroe. Not only was he a 4-year starter with a 40/yard average, but he will be the jester for my team's amusement. Plus, he's a trainer at my gym, so maybe he'll give me free protein bars.

Advertisement
Back