AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Nothing will be funny again until Wednesday at 11.

I am just trying to survive until then

Not going in-home with Chatfield is peculiar.

Same with not having a lot of contact with Surtain until November.

I wonder if the chatfield no Richt home visit has to do with a scholly numbers

[emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651]
Sounds like chatfield didn't want an in-home. Ya know the kids have a say in it too.

If he's truly leaning hard to UGA he probably told richt already or didn't allow the coaches to come and visit. I'm sure the coaches attempted to make it happen they wouldn't have hosted him in January if we didn't have the numbers

Ninja.....what????

E949A3AA-E2A3-408B-A247-468E95D6E7B8.webp

I’ll say this... IF the person who ran that DSJ account was trolling, I couldn’t detect any residue of trolling.

He could’ve EASILY trolled and said we’re getting all 4, yet he just continued to be adamant about only two of them coming (PS2 and Silvera).

Usually, trolls aren’t modest with their trolling. They’ll go all out to see just how gullable people are. So just by DSJ only being sure about 2 of them, it goes against that.

You're used to the awful trolling on here. They burn too hot.

So Franchise with your keen experience and knowledge of scuzzy trollers what’s your take on this guy? UM hero or ultimate KGB double agent?

DSJ never presented himself as an insider. In fact, he posted in various occassions that he was not an insider. The Franchise and many others assumed he had inside knowledge. It’s on them or you. DSJ did nothing but present his opinion and information from other sources.

Not my point. I’m asking him to use his keen ability to sniff out BS and give his opinion.

Don’t pay attention to that baboon. He’s an example of a horrific cis troll.

Sileo did, in fact, present himself as the ultimate inside source on Surtain. And he is legit in his knowledge.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Promising.. but it seems like most of his assumptions are based on the Chatfield retweet of the 4 of them in that picture, which I'm pretty sure came before last night and would have been before PS2 and his fam made a decision. If anything it means Chatfield is coming and he's trying to tell his buddies to come with him.

Does this guy actually have inside info?

If we are solely going the twitter route, PS2 retweeted a Bama player's post..

Last edited:
Yall muthfukas worried about Nesta, jit ain't going nowhere. His dad a big Cane fan. OG in the hoods.

He may be a cane fan but he not no OG. His name rings no bells.

Ask anybody about Cess, they will tell you.

Lmao. Cess Silvera is a hood legend.

LML bro u wrong. A hood legend is someone like Boobie Williams(aint gunna put any names of dudes still out in the streets) Silvera made a dope movie, but he not a hood legend. Facts.

Just because you not Archie Brownlee doesn’t mean you not a hood legend in the MIA. You can be legendary in things other then selling dope.

As a Miami hood legend myself I can attest to the accuracy of that post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That follow by Mrs. Surtain AT THIS JUNCTURE is very interesting tho.

Yea exactly. Most parents of recruits follow multiple schools and coaches that their son is looking at, but can’t see why she’d follow CanesFootball 2 days before signing day unless it meant something. Plus she only follows 60 sum people

I have some confidence about PS2 but I think she just followed canesfootball because she tagged them in the post about the official visit. She didnt follow clemson though so who knows.

She didn’t follow Alabama either when she tagged them from their visit.

We have some serious detectives on this board. Signing day is almost here..... thank ****ing god. That is an interesting observation though. I tend to think he comes to Miami. As someone said, Richt sealed the deal with mom. That's an ole Bobby Bowden move.

Once LSU faded, PS2 became real prospect. Dismiss it if you want but saban cut daddy. It would matter to me why not this kid. I th8nk we have good shot with him.

Yea exactly. Most parents of recruits follow multiple schools and coaches that their son is looking at, but can’t see why she’d follow CanesFootball 2 days before signing day unless it meant something. Plus she only follows 60 sum people

I have some confidence about PS2 but I think she just followed canesfootball because she tagged them in the post about the official visit. She didnt follow clemson though so who knows.

She didn’t follow Alabama either when she tagged them from their visit.

We have some serious detectives on this board. Signing day is almost here..... thank ****ing god. That is an interesting observation though. I tend to think he comes to Miami. As someone said, Richt sealed the deal with mom. That's an ole Bobby Bowden move.

Once LSU faded, PS2 became real prospect. Dismiss it if you want but saban cut daddy. It would matter to me why not this kid. I th8nk we have good shot with him.

because it is impossible to refuse Saban? How do you know it was just a courtesy interview that was done out of respect but he had no real intentions of coaching there? Maybe Saban offered him one of his 100 coaching/assistant positions to land his son and he said "nah"?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back